"Listen, Newt, Bella , I wanted to thank you both

"Listen, Newt, Bella , I wanted to thank you both." She started off.
"What on earth for?" Newt asked in confusion.
"Well, you know, if you hadnt said all those nice things to Madam Picquery about me, I wouldnt be back on the investigative team now." She explained
"Well, I cant think of anyone that Id rather have investigating us." Newt said as he looked down and then up at me, I just smiled while looking up st him and then I looked up at Tina.

"Try not to need investigating for a bit you two." She said with a slight laugh of joy. She then widened her eyes and leaned towards my ear whispering " don't get up to mischief you two" and she pulled away with a smirk on her face. My face went bright red as I looked down towards the ground. I shook my head I looked up and saw newt was confused.

"Later" I whispered to him.
"I will. Quiet life for me from now on. Back to the Ministry. Deliver my manuscript." He said smiling.
"Ill look out for it. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them." Tina said with excitement, "Does Leta Lestrange like to read?" She asked.

"Who?" Newt said caught off guard by her question.
"The girl whose picture you carry, like you do with the photo of you and Bella smiling at each other" Tina explained, her curiosity made me go a brighter red as I didn't realized newt had that picture that his mom took of us when we were young.

" I dont really know what Leta likes these days because people change." Newt explained.
"Yes." I agreed
"Ive changed.I think. Maybe a little." I lifted an eyebrow at him as I gave him a really look. This just caused newt to laugh and look down with a red tinge to his cheeks.

"Ill send you a copy of my book, if I may." Newt asked Tina
"Id like that." She said happily, newt and I turned around and were about to walk away , but I turned around and walked back to Tina.
"Im so sorry. How would you feel if We gave you your copy in person?" I asked.
"Id like that." She smiled knowing it's not the last time she will see us.
"Very much." She ended.
I smiled and hugged her , we broken the hug and she left.

I walked towards newt who stopped in the middle on the docking board and stood their watching as with his case. He had his hand out towards me , I instantly placed my hand on his as we boarded the boat. On our way to another destination.

We got onto one of the open decks and we both sat on one of the chairs. I leaned my head against Newts shoulder as we both watched the sky. Something wasn't feeling right, as I thought that my vision blurred a bit.

Credence was walking with a woman, the scene then changed to darkness but I could here a voice. Newts voice "so your asking me to help hunt him down"
"I can't move against Grindlewald, it had to be you" another voice said , that sounded like my old professor who was Albus Dumbledore.

I sucked in a breath as my vision ended, newt held my hand in concern.
"Oh this adventure isn't over yet" I told newt, who only nodded and placed my head back on his shoulder as he continued to now massage my head from the terrifying vision.

My life has changed a lot during these past few days, I used to always be working , staying up late for work, always follow the rules. I never used to smile and laugh a lot anymore , but I guess my british wizard just brought the real me out and this me is here to stay.

Who knows where our journey will take us and what the future holds

(1360)
The chapter was pretty short but that cliff hanger though 😅 I'm gonna get killed for that. So I might or might not do a sequel when the 2nd movie comes out but that won't be for a long time due to my exams.

Thank you to everyone who has read and voted on my book , I love you all and I appreciate you so much. Thank you to everyone who have supported me from the beginning.

The story is over 😭 noooo