13. Obsurial released

After my vision and Franks screaming we all hurried up and ran to the ladder in Newts workshop, we quickly climbed up the steps and out of the case. newt was the last to come out and as he did he swiftly turned around and closed his case and began to Lock it.

As he got up with the case in hand we heard screaming and the shattering and rumbling of concrete infrastructure falling. We all looked at each other , all having the same ideas Queenie grabbed a hold on Jacobs elbow and we all apparated to Squire's roof top.

As we landed underneath the large light up sign , I leaned forward onto my knees trying to rid the dizziness from my mind. The sound of destruction began to increase and an ominous screaming sound could be heard.

As it got closer we saw a black obscurial mass zoom past us, destroying everything in its path. Newt and I quickly walked to the edge and climbed onto the edge to get a better look. We watched it as it continued to destroy roads and buildings.

"Jeez. Is that the Obscuriathing?" Jacob said in disbelief.
"Yes, yes it is" I said as I watched in horror.

This is a very powerful obscurial

"Thats more powerful than any Obscurial I have ever heard of." Newt said as he watched in confusion at the powerful dark magic. It continued to expand and then bust out erratically and almost like a tornado speed force as it moves.

Newt suddenly turned to face me , his face contorted with worry and fear.
"If I dont come back, look after my creatures" he said as he handed his case to me, confused I took the case from him.

He started fiddling around in his pocket. "Everything that you need to know is in there." He said as he took out a journal and handed it to me. As we both held the book, a noise caught Newts attention as he looked towards the obscurial.
"What?" I said confused.

"Theyre not killing it." Newt said as he let go of the book, still looking at the obscurial. He turned to face me , I couldn't comprehend what was happening until I felt his soft delicate lips merge with mine and his palm holding one side of my cheek, I kissed him back and I felt his passion seep into the kiss with his emotions.

He broke the kiss and we looked each other in the eye. Newt took a few steps away from me and then jumped off the building apparating away.

"Newt!" I yelled as I watched his figure disappear. I quickly turned around and handed the case and book to Tina and Queenie.
"You heard him, look after them!" I instructed as I jumped off the building apparating away.

I apparated at a destroyed street where things were on fire, buildings were destroyed , motor vehicles were flipped. I watched as the obscurial in front of me burst in and out, changing shape and form.

"To survive so long, with this inside you, Credence, is a miracle. You are a miracle. Come with me, think of what we could achieve together." I watched as a man said to the obscurial, I couldn't recognize him from the back.

" I watched as a man said to the obscurial, I couldn't recognize him from the back

Always ~Newt Scamander ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara