F O U R T E E N - "No chance."

Start from the beginning

"You know, this seems to be happening a lot." I huff, looking up at Axel.

He's grinning, his dimples showing and his blue eyes alight. He offers his hand and I take it, standing up with a groan.

"I'm sorry." He apologises, however he doesn't look apologetic at all.

I shrug and laugh. "It's fine, I'll get you back one day."

Skipping back to the stairs, I make my way down to the front office.

Meeting the delivery guy, who looks pissed beyond belief because of how long he's had to wait, I ask how much it is.

"Eighteen dollars and twenty cents." He nods, chewing his gum obnoxiously loud.

Just as I go to pay, a warm body presses against my back.

Axel leans over me and hands the guy a twenty and takes the pizza. "Keep the change."

We both turn at the same time and face the stairs.

"Race?" He asks.

"You're on." I challenge and begin sprinting.

However I'm no match for a footballer, let alone a quarter back, so Axel quickly over takes me and gets to my corridor before I can.

When we both arrive, I lean against the wall by the door to Rob and I's room.

"Damn I need to work out more." I groan, trying to get my breath back.

Axel drops the pizza on the floor and I wince.

My precious pizza.

But before I can even begin to be sad, Axel comes and stands in front of me. Placing his hands on my hips, our faces are millimeters apart.

"No need, I think we could burn some calories a better way." He whispers, his minty breath fanning out across my face.

"Oh yeah, how?" I ask, exhilaration still running through my veins.

"This." He whispers, before crashing his lips into my own.

The kiss is desperate from the start, both of us needing more. Axel grips me tightly on the hips whilst I run my hands up his shoulders and into his hair.

When his tongue touches mine, I let out a foreign sound that would be classed as a moan. Axel moans back and pushes me against the wall.

"We should stop." I say breathlessly, knowing that Emma and Rob are just through the wall.

"No chance." Axel disagrees before reclaiming my lips.

This time, I don't argue.

••••

Pushing the two pizza boxes into the bin, I let out a huff. It's Friday which means I have a load of coursework to do.

Yippee.

Sitting down at my desk, I'm thankful for the silence.

Rob left half an hour ago, to go meet Drew, a skip in his step as he left.

Spinning round in the chair I begin searching buzz-feed.

Because that's exactly how I'll earn my degree.

Just as I pick up a pencil and load the correct website, my phone rings.

The name 'mom' flashes on my screen. Letting out a sigh, I pick it up.

"Hi honey!" Mum chirps, in her usual happy mood. She's followed by a, "Hey, Skylar." From my Dad.

"Hey guys, how's home?" I ask, suddenly feeling a wave of homesickness hit me.