Chapter 1: The Beginning

About 13 years ago my Mum and Dad broke up and I was left with Mum, everyday she acted like she was dealing with it but I knew she wasn't happy.

Two years later I started high school, I was very excited until I was starting to get picked on, I decided to not say anything to Mum as I didn't want to upset her so I had started to vandalise places, I had to sneak small amounts of money out to buy my spray cans.

May 2017:

For my birthday Mum gave me $350 dollars to spend on what ever I wanted, so I bought $150 worth of spray cans and a $100 dress for Mum to make her feel better and left the last $50 dollars for something.

November 2017

So I found out about this game called fortnite I had a try and it was fun, I picked up my iphone and phoned my best friend Desi. She said she didn't really care about he game and that is fine because its her opinion.

March 2018

I wasn't really happy about starting year 9 but I knew Mum was right about my education being the only thing the going to help me in life so I got out of bed grumpy.

May 2018

Season 4 was just realised and it was so cool and of course I purchased the battle pass because there was no point in not getting it

End of June 2018

I was so lucky, in the last forty minutes before servers closed I just reached level 85 so I have lights for Omega and Carbide

Start if July 2018

So I heard about this Durr Burger in a desert in California, well that's really close to where I live so I got my keys, went to the shed, and took my bike out and I was off. It was only a five minute ride and I also brought a few things.

List of items

Kitsune Mask

Sparys

"Mouth mask"

Drink Bottle

So I walked over to the destination and wrapped on my mouth mask covered my face with my Kitsune mask and the my vandalism skills created my best work of art "The Kitsune Drift"

"lightning effect"

End of chapter