The Acknowledgement

"Neuagh..." Triple woke up from his bed. He checks the calendar, it's The Orange Box's Annual Birthday, and 6 days before his. Triple was one of the purchasers, with his crappy "Paid-Money-For-Only-This-Shit" Hat. Quite Frankly, Triple was only a fan of TF2.

Triple walked over to his own computer, and boots up TF2.

"Wait a second... What's this?"
"To announce our collector players, we made all weapons have an AUSTRALIUM VARIANT?!"

"Oh god. Oh god Oh god OH GOD! THEY LISTENED! THEY FINALLY LISTENED!"
Triple's screams loud up to the air, waking Crystal and Stellar up.

...And then Stellar smacks Triple with a star for awaking him this early.
"What on earth was all that?" Asked Stellar.

Triple calmed down and tells Stellar about his adventure.

"Ok, so... You wanna go slay billions of monsters for a gold golf club?" Stellar asked sarcastically.

Triple nods in excitement.
"...Then who can help you?" Stellar asked again.

"Well, you, me and Ma-"
"Spoiler alert, I'm not going you cuck." Stellar interrupts Triple.

"I'll make APD a thing." Said Triple.
"Well fuck it, Let's do it!" Stellar said in excitement, having hope for his own AU being saved.

"...hey, what are you guys talking about?" Crystal walked down the stairs, with her drowsy eyes.
"We're going to get a gold golf club for my collection!" Triple said proudly.
"...and APD's completion." Stellar continued.

"Well, stay safe, ok? I don't wanna see you dead." Crystal said worryingly.
"Psh, alright." Triple and Stellar then, went to Mav's house and invited him to on their journey.
Mav agreed and went with them.
And so, the story begins...