46.) Claim what's MINE

Claim what's MINE

FriendsIsEverything

***What would you do, if you find your mate, and its turn out she is HUMAN?***

Matthew Dust is the further Alpha of the Red Dust pack, with the title follows great responsibility. But when a new girl start at school, and she turns out to be his mate, he would do anything to make her his.
But how do you tell a human that you are a werewolf and make her accept you?

***What would you do, if you start at a new school, and the most popular boy shows an interest in YOU?***

Be trill right? But not Clarina Daniels, she is very shy and don’t like too much attention. As if it’s not bad enough to start at a new school in middle of the year, this guy start to be possessive and protective toward her, she don’t know have to handle it.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

There are some R-rated chapters in this story. You can read these by follow me, or go to my book Claim What’s MINE – Private chapter, where I have gathered all the private chapters.

I hope you enjoy my first book

Needs editing i know - Luckily iheartmybf have offered to help with that.
I really appreciate the effort she is doing, that help making my first story better.