39.) Try Get Me

Try Get Me

NightBeforeLight

* "You know you want me," Damian whispered in a deep, husky voice, the words blowing into my ear, causing my knees to tremble.

"You know you can't resist me," Damian carried on in that sexy voice of his.

I closed my eyes and decided to fight back. I trailed two fingers across his cheek, making him stiffen. I smirked slightly, knowing that I had him where I wanted him.  I leaned into him so closely, I could hear the thumps of his heart beats going faster by the second.

"If you want me to want you, you're going to have to persuade me,"

I moved towards his ear and blew out a breath, hearing him moan quietly.

"So, Damian. Try Get Me..." *

Leigh Fell has changed. She's no longer that person anymore. She's someone else now. Someone different. Someone totally opposite to who she used to be. But now that she has changed, so has her attention. She is attracting attention, much more than she is used to. Especially the attention of, Hot, bad-boy of a Player, Damian Lysander. With the time she spends with Damian, trying to make him fall for her, and Damian trying to to make her fall for him. But Leigh is falling for a trap, that Damian didn't know he planned. Will Leigh learn to trust him? Or will she carry on with her life and ignore him completely?

When you throw in, Romance, Humour and the Past you get a wonderful solution of: Kisses, Laughter and Tears. This book will have you thinking...thinking of how far trust will get you...So think You will!

__DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT TO CRINGE AT THE GRAMMAR, SPELLING MISTAKES AND THE CLICHE PLOT. I WILL ONLY RECOMMEND THIS STORY FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO HAVE A LAUGH__