Chapter 28 "Satan Spun"

Start from the beginning

" yes ma'am my articles are really based off innocent black man being incarcerated and mental illness in the black community that is going unnoticed and looked over "

" well look at you girl, where was you when he was younger"she said laughing trying to make light of the situation.

The mention of him by his mother made his nose flared.

" the same place you were ... no where to be found" he said throwing his fork down making it "clink" to the plate loudly.

" you know what Brock you have every right to be mad at me, I don't blame you" she said shrugging her shoulders and wiping her mouth from eating the food.

" when you and your brother, Bryson came into the world I wasn't ready to take care of y'all"

" as for him I left him with his father, who actually didn't have a problem with it since I was thirteen at the time and he was eighteen"

" than six years later you came, and I still wasn't ready, I was a child not ready to handle adult responsibilities"

I watch as Ms. Bianca speak tearfully.

" well you should of just abort my ass then"

" Rock" Ms. Bianca said shocked.

That's when Bryson stepped in.

" I understand you pissed off bruh but have some respect, she still our mother whether you like it or not  and as our mother she is trying to apologize to yo ass"

" I had the same issues as you when I was young wondering why the hell my mother didn't want me, what did I do wrong"

" I had my resentment towards her since I was 18. A year ago when she reached out to me I wasn't happy about it like you are right now but it took some time to get over"

" I know it's hard for you to believe her but she really is a change woman, she even take care of my sons when me and my wife are busy, thats enough to know for me that she is here to stay"

Rock stayed quiet before he dismiss himself to his porch.

The look of frustration was set on Ms. Bianca face.

" im sorry Ms. Bianca"

" it's alright he's stubborn just like me"

" yes we both get that from you" Brye said agreeing with her.

" I see now" she said laughing a little.

" thanks for inviting us over Ms. Nia"

They were getting ready to go.

" it's no problem hopefully we can meet again"

" I hope so you seem like a very good woman for my son"

" thank you"

" you have a good one now"

" same to you Ms. Bianca"  I said before closing the door.