Chapter 3 " The Meet Up"

Nia

" Let's see black or red " I said to myself .

It was 7:00 am and I was getting ready for work.

Just then Asia was coming in my room

" the red one looks sexy , you should where that one "

I smiled

" thanks for the help "

I let the towel dropped from body moisturizing my skin in coconut oil before putting on my bra and panty set.

I like to match.

" you never did tell me about your date"

" oh my God he was ammaazzing and better in bed " Asia said as her eyes rolled back.

" ewww not on the first date "

" whaaat the man was fine , its not like he some bomb off the street " she said shrugging her shoulders.

" hey now they can be romantic too " I said smirking.

Asia didn't go for guys that were too down to earth. Meaning if his figures was below six she wasn't having it.

" oh God please don't tell me your into those guys , I'm gonna have a talk with your mother "

I rolled my eyes at her being overly dramatic as usual.

" anyways can you zip me up "

" what ? Those chunky arms can't reach back their " She said to me as she zipped my dress up.

" I guess not cause if they did  I wouldn't have to ask you " I said grabbing my belongings heading out the house.

Asia didn't realize her words can be hurtful. I swear sometimes she feels like everyone suppose to bow down to her like a dog.

I figure since she's the only child, so that's why she act and say the things she say.

Before heading to work I figure I could pick up some breakfast.

" hi welcome to McDonalds what can I get for you"

" Um hey can I get a sausage egg and cheese mcgriddle combo "

" sure will that be all for you " she said snickering a little.

She made sure she emphasize the word all "All "

" com'on Nia don't let her get to you " my conscious told me.

" you know I actually would like to cancel my order " I said walking away.

I figure I'll just get something from the vending machine at work.

**************
Rock

" congratulations your hired " the man in front of me said.

I can finally breath.

" so when can I start ? "

" bright and early at 6:00 sharp tomorrow"

" thank you so much sir " I said shaking his hand.

" no problem I can tell you needed this job young man , but you can get your uniform from the Human Resources office and look for a lady name Debra. "