Chapter 25 " Oh Baby"

Two weeks later ....

Nia

" well Ms. Bowmen you are indeed pregnant"

" I wanna say a month and a half" she said as she looked at the screen.

This was insane, me pregnant.

" is everything ok ?" She questioned with a look of concern.

" oh yea .... I'm just in shock" I said giving her a reassuring smile.

" believe me all new mothers are that way, but although you are pregnant Miss Bowemen please take precaution be-"

" I know" I said nodding my head.

I knew exactly where the conversation was heading.

" I'm gonna prescribe you some vitamins that you can pick up at your drug store near you"

" okay that's fine"

Once she was out the door I put back on my clothes and heading out the door where Marley was waiting.

" how did everything go"

" I'm pregnant"

Her face said it all.

" you are what ?"

" I'm almost month and half pregnant"

" oh my god that mean, there is a little you in their" she said pointing to my stomach.

I slowly nodded still in distbelief that Im months away from being someone's  mother.

"Yes there could possibly be a little me in there or ... rock" I said the last part lowly.

For some reason I don't think he would be too excited about having a baby with me.

" How you think he is going to take it"

By than we was on our way to pick up her daughter Noel.

" I don't know what to think Marley"

" what you mean, he seems like a good guy"

" and he is, but he just don't seem like a ... father type if that makes since"

" girl I think you just nervous, the way Rock is overprotective over you I know he will be good father to y'all little one" Marley said rubbing my stomach.

" speaking of him what you plan on doing for his birthday"

A smile spread across my face it was this weekend.

" I wanna throw him a surprise and not only that but his mother and brother contacted me , I met with them and talk for a little while that would be his other suprise"

" oooo girl you sure about that"

" yes"

For some reason I felt positive about this.