Chapter 4- My Pace

Start from the beginning

He ran all the way to John's house before breaking into tears. He rung the doorbell and started shaking while he waited. Tears were still streaming down his face and he was quietly sniffling when John opened the door.

"Oh, (y/n), what's the matter?" He asked in an eerily concerned tone. John took the idol into a hug, causing the younger to tense up.

"What're you doing?" (Y/n) asked skeptically. He was scared that John was going to hurt him again, he knew he would.

"Being a friend, now come in," John ushered the idol in uncharacteristically. (Y/n) was scared out of his mind. He would be lying if he said he wasn't.

"Just put your phone on the table over there and follow me," he insisted. (Y/n) did as he instructed and followed as he made his way to a door. "Go ahead, open it."

(Y/n) opened the door which led to a flight of stairs. The boy was confused, but that confusion turned to fear once he felt the ground beneath his feet disappear. John had pushed the poor boy down the stairs, watching as he tumbled down them.

(Y/n) groaned as he came to a halt at the bottom. Tears flowed from his eyes because his body hurt like hell. In that moment, he regretted leaving the practice room. He wished that Chan would have followed him the whole way, but he knew he didn't.

John made his way down the stairs and crouched down to (y/n)'s level. He yanked the boy's head up by his hair and laughed sadistically. "What do you think? I made this all for you. From now on, this is where we'll have our fun."

John threw (y/n)'s head back down to the concrete floor of his basement. "Get up, you fucking piece of shit."

Once (y/n) stood back up, he dragged him further into the dimly lit room. He pushed him onto a chair and tied him to it, causing (y/n) to freak out.

"Don't worry, you wont be here overnight. I promise you'll get back to your band before its too dark," John said with a laugh. He walked into a closet leaving (y/n) to his thoughts. The boy was terrified of what was to come.

He wanted to vomit and cry and go home where he would be protected by his members, but he couldn't. He was stuck in this dark damp basement where he was going to get beaten.

He hadnt gotten a good look of the room ubtil John went to the closet. The walls were bear except for a shelf with a few books on it. It was dark, but he could tell the room was a dark grey color, he wondered if the walls were just cement like the floors.

He looked to the corner of the room and saw a bag, which he realized was a camera bag, and a tripod. This confused him and set him even more on edge.

"That's not for today," John said as he exited the closet with something dragging behind his back. (Y/n) didn't want to see what it was, but he knew luck wasn't a fan of his.

"Why do you do this to me, John? Weren't we friends once?" He asked with a broken voice. He was scared of so much, but John was the worst. His life was falling apart and he knew that if this went on much longer, he wouldnt be able to piece it back together.

"We were, but you left me for your company. You forgot about me and left me for dead. You knew what was happening to me at that school, but you just up and left. I trusted you, but you left me alone with no one," John said with anger lacing his voice.