Chapter 1: Let's Repeat!

Start from the beginning

Nagi speaks up, "Alright guys let's get going, we'll catch a cold at this rate, I'll have one of the teachers come and pick up the corpse," all of us nodded after taking one more look at the body below.

This strange beating in my heart, it's racing but it's rather irregular, I'm not tired, I'm not doing anything that can cause it to be like this.

So why does my heartache like this?

TIME RESTARTS

COMMAND <RESTART ALL CHARACTERS>

The electronic alarm clock goes off and I had to wake up once again to the cold morning with a messy blue bed head, even though it's a school day I still want to stay in bed, hold on, a bed?

I quickly got up from bed to realise I was back at the dorm, "this is weird shouldn't I be on the school trip?" I pinched my cheek to see if it was a dream, but it wasn't, maybe what I saw was a dream? 

I looked at the brick-shaped clock to realise it was 7 AM school starts in an hour. I quickly got dressed in the black and white uniform, groomed my hair, brushed my teeth, grabbed my school equipment and went downstairs to the dining room, it's hard to believe this gorgeous room is used just for the students, although the student's rooms are not as grand at this cafeteria the smoothly carved mahogany, the large glass view of the carefully tended flower garden of the current in-season flowers for the Summer from pink carnations to violet foxgloves.

All male students are having breakfast near this phenomenal sight like they're eating at a cafe. After lining up with the metallic plate and grabbing my usual breakfast, fluffy white oat porridge with a side of brown hash browns and a carton of apple juice, I look around the crowded room to find the usual group of people, Asahi, Shin and Nagi all on one wooden table, they all seem to be in a serious conversation about something.

"Oh Blue" Nagi noticed my approach.

Before I had even approached the table I felt the atmosphere was tense, I sat down in an empty oak seat whilst wary of the attitudes of the others who are all oddly silent with a serious face.

"Blue," Shin noticed my presence at the table, "we were just discussing something odd" he sighs as he looks at Asahi, "last night we found out we all had this weird same dream" dream? he couldn't be talking about that dream, is he? I looked at him oddly.

"We had a dream where the 4 of us and a girl name Rose witnessed Tear's death"

I shudder in fear, "I-I had the same dream" the 4 of us looked at each other in disbelief slightly shaken.

"B-but what if the dream was real and we just forgot how we came back to school?" Asahi mentioned but Nagi shook his head side to side.

"That would be the case but when I woke up I wasn't in bed, I was at the student council room and I looked at the date, right now it's July 15th XXXX, 5 months before the school trip, so in other words, this girl name Rose isn't in the school. I checked through the school's database to see if Rose is a student at this school, but there was nothing."

Shin added, "then maybe Rose doesn't exist?" 

I shook my head side to side, "no she exists, later this week she should be transferring to this school as a temporary student for about half a year." 

The 4 of us looked at each other in disbelief, "so what does any of this mean?" Asahi tries to put the pieces together.