A fairy tale ending

In magic highschool, there was a reunion party going on in the campus. All the ex students arrived at the school dressed in fashionable outfits. Some people were chatting with their old buddies reminiscing their past and some were updating about their lives with the ones they weren't in contact. The atmosphere was fun and festive. A group of people entered the school causing a roar from their friends and past classmates.

"Their popularity is still the same" dasom smiled watching them also striding towards them. Hyeri agreed "Well, they are exo, they got to be popular" she chuckled. Minah smiled at the girls who were walking with them "Can't believe they are together after all these years" she commented. Bora joined their conversation "Well, as expected of Apink" she praised. They joined them.

Yura greeted "How are you?" she enquired. The girls and boys returned her greetings and asked about their lives. "Can't believe it has been 12 years since we graduated high school" sojin recollected the past. Eunji chuckled "Can't believe you are coming and talking to us?" she recollected how cruel they were. Chorong agreed "I agree it is weird to see you all kind towards us?" she teased. The girls laughed at each other thinking they were so immature. "We have changed" the girls argued. Hayoung interrupted "What part of you has changed? You are still gawking at my man" she warned them not to stare at sehun who was busy with the other guys. Minah laughed "We aren't. We got our own boyfriends and husbands now" she stated they are loyals to their own guys.

Exo joined their discussions and they introduced their guys. "By the way, what about your relationship status?" sojin was curious. Naeun looked at kai and smiled "We got married" she revealed. "Oh my god, really? Everybody?" asked bora widening her eyes. Namjoo chuckled "Yes, all of them" she revealed. Suho rolled his eyes "Yeah, i will tell you it is so troublesome" he teased chorong. She pouted "Stop it suho? They will think i am torturing you" she whined. Kyungsoo chuckled "Their fights can be heard through out the night" he revealed. Namjoo agreed "We are neighbours" she explained. The group laughed.

"Not noisy as us though" chanyeol expressed. Eunji hit him playfully "You are the loud one angry young man" she rolled her eyes at him. "That's enough guys, the loud one title should only go to hayoung" sehun intervened.Hayoung's mouth fell wide open. Pushing him she sulked "Go, leave your wife then". Kai laughed "Naeun, we are the only sane couple here" he side hugged her. She hit his hand "Not at all, you are a weird one too" she pinched his arm. They laughed together discussing about their lives and random things. "Hey, i forgot to ask but where is baekhyun? I didn't see him at all" queried dasom. "Not only him, i can't see bomi too. Where is she? We would like to meet her too?" revealed yura. Apink and Exo became serious, their smiles faded.

Suho looked at the direction where baekhyun was standing alone lost in thoughts. Exo and Apink excused themselves and landed by his side. Placing his hand on his shoulder chanyeol asked "Are you okay baekhyun?". Baekhyun turned around and gave a slight smile "Yeah, i am fine. Just that there are a lot of memories here. I was thinking about bomi .....she was so happy" he mentioned. The girls and guys teared up recollecting the incident. Their minds travelled to the unfortunate day.

Baekhyun took bomi in his arms and kept wailing. He hand rested in her hair and other on her waist. Pulling closer he kept calling her "Wake up, pearl....please" he begged. The ancient spirits couldn't control themselves anymore. Their eyes brimmed with tears as their one prophecy has lead to this day. Unconciously they uttered the words together simultaneously closing their eyes.

Meeting each other with a united goal,

Are the two bodies with one heart and one soul.

Like water and light they engulf each other

When combined in the world creates a new colour