A final decision

After the death of nadia and end of evil from the fairy land, the atmosphere was expected to be joyous but they were mourning, as baekhyun and bomi were also lying dead. The fairies and knights were the ones who were more affected by their loss. They kept wailing and crying until their eyes turned puffy.

Kai stood up wiping his tears recollecting he has his one time power of tao or time 'time control'. "I can bring them back. It is possible if i can go back before the time of their death" he suggested. The fairies and knights got a hope. They immediately accepted. Apollo stopped them "Speed, it is not easy. Remember if future is altered, we need to pay the price. It might be that nadia might come back alive too" he expressed. "Please, father let him try" pleaded kyungsoo. Alan disagreed "No speed, It is not a good idea". Suho who was meant to be the calm and matured yelled "What are we supposed to do just and sit and watch gleam and pearl die? What is the use of our powers if it were not used to save our dear ones?" he questioned. Chorong soothed his back "River, they are not wrong" she explained. He hugged her tighly and cried. Chorong acted strong for him but she burst out crying.

Chanyeol hit his hand on the ground while eunji hugged him from behind crying "Flare, please don't hurt yourself" she pleaded. He wiped her tears "There must be something" he asked for a solution turning towards them. Suddenly, a motion was spotted in the yellow stone of baekhyun's. Hayoung who noticed that, rubbed her eyes "Whirl, the stone" she pointed at the stone. Sehun picked it up and checked it "Is it gleam's stone?" he mumbled. The stone dropped from his hands and from it came a dragon, which was in colour milky white; its wings were huge. Unlike other dragons this was quiet. It landed on the ground where baekhyun and bomi were lying. It licked baekhyun and sniffed him, waking him up. Then it flew to bomi and did the same. They were puzzled how that happened. "It must be yardur. He must have helped gleam" said kyungsoo. Naeun wiped her tears and immediately settled besides them. Namjoo asked her carefully "Are you thinking what i am thinking?" she asked with hope in her eyes. Naeun nodded "I hope we are thinking right?" she said gulping.

The others were puzzled. "What do you mean?" asked kai hoping it will help them. Naeun didn't answer and created two flowers in her hands. She placed one each near baekhyun and bomi's heads. Stella wiped her tears and answered knowing what she is doing "She is checking their life energy. Every creature of fairy land has life energy even after their death. Sometimes it is possible to bring them back to life in this time period" she said. They got hope and gathered around. "Rose? What happened?" asked suho hoping it will work out. The flowers were glowing brightly. She turned around and nodded happily "We can help them" she smiled and then cried in kai's arms "Rose, you did it" he cheered. Chanyeol quickly decided "Let's bring them to the others and then decided what can be done?" he suggested. Alan and stella agreed. They decided to carry baekhyun and bomi but they couldn't separate them as their hands were clasped with each other tightly.

"Don't separate them" pleaded hayoung. The fairies and knights wiped their tears hoping they will succeed. Kai immediately teleported them all to their quarters where there was a big stone table. The fairies and knights placed baekhyun and bomi on the stone table. All the creatures of the fairy land gathered together and teared up. Noticing the magical flowers still blooming they got hope. Everybody tried to help them with their powers but nothing worked. Bomi and baekhyun were lying still on the stone table lifeless. On their each side were aqua and that milky white mysterious dragon.

They pleaded their parents. "Even our powers aren't effective. You need to understand that in the past you were still alive so we helped you but it is a different case now. We can't go against the nature" alan explained. Ancient spirits appeared at the right time. "Please, help them" pleaded namjoo spotting them. "The future has already changed breeze, can't you see? It was only pearl but as gleam saw the future he decided to save pearl. Unfortunately, he lost his life too. But the situation changed just because of that dragon.....it gave us a hope" hartmurt explained.