Friends from the past

Luckily, the fairies and knights have made up after the misunderstanding caused by the strangers from Neverhigh but the situation hasn't changed much as they need to perform on the stage. Looking for the music fairy, melody they reached the white hollows which were covered with the gardens of white flowers. The fairies and knights marched forward; upon travelling deep inside those gardens they discovered a beautiful house. It was huge. More importantly there were traces of fine arts, crafts and architecture. It definitely amazed them to see such fine art, crafts and architecture in fairy land other than the human world. Within a second they were attacked by an unidentified creature. What was upetting was they couldn't see who it was. Ofcourse, they were not someone who could just sit back and be attacked by, they fought but no use as they couldn't spot that creature. Suddenly, all they could hear was the faint sound of piccolo and the attack stopped. Fairies and knights wondered what was happening around and their eyes landed on a beautiful fairy who was delicate, her milky white skin was marvelous and her beauty was equivalent to those white flowers in the background. But she was weak and she fell down losing her strength. Before they could help her they were again attacked. That's when they knew that somebody was protecting her. "Who??" she mumbled closing her eyes.

Suddenly they were surrounded by a group of unknown human looking people with big pointed ears and the fairy with a piccolo was taken inside. They were none other than the elves.

Elves are creatures typically represented as small, delicate, elusive figure in human form with pointed ears, magical powers and a capricious nature. They excel in arts and crafts, and are gifted with sharp senses, grace and agility.

Not being giving a single opputunity to talk, the elves gathered around to attack them and so were the fairies and knights in position to defend them. Before they could fight an elderly elf came forward and commanded them to stop. With that the other elves stopped themselves, but not their constant glares. The elder introduced "I am the head of the elves Hagen. Who are you?". Sehun responded "We are in search of melody, the music fairy". Hagen coughed a little "We don't know where she is" he said and walked away with the help of a crane. Chorong shouted "Please we need to meet her....perhaps is the woman we just met was melody?" she asked. As if she hit the nail hagen stopped. He turned around and called them inside the house. Naeun noticed the same fairy sleeping on the bed and went to touch her head but she couldn't when the same creature protected her by shooting something at her. Kai rushed to her side "Rose, be careful". Hagen was surprised on hearing her name and gave a quick glance at the fairies and knights. He then let out a soft chuckle "I have really gotten old" he said taking a seat with the help of a male elf 'gormon'.

"Have a seat fairies and knights" he said and everybody was susprised. "You know us?" asked suho taking a seat, for that he gave a slight nod "Who doesn't?" he asked back giving a teasing smile. With that they relaxed. The music fairy woke up mumbling "Quietpine" she said getting up. Hayoung rushed to her side helping her get up but her protecter did not let her touch again "Who is it? she asked frustrated. The guys and girls were curious to know which creature was it that was so overprotective. "Quietpine?? Is that really you quietpine?" she asked. It is impressive as she was the only person who can see it or it was only revealing to her. Noticing the people around, the fairy got up and introduced "I am melody, the music fairy. I apologise on behalf of quietpine" she said. Her eyes popped out noticing the fairies and knights. Not only there was glint in her eyes but also tears and a bright smile plastered on her lips. Taking her steps she went near each of them "Sparks?? Breeze, rose, glow, misty and pearl.....and the knights...river, flare, speed, brown, whirl, gleam....i can't believe i met you again" she said enthusiastically but instead got a weak response as the fairies and knights were silent and kept glancing her confusedly except naeun who was quite surprised "Yookyung??" she asked thinking of somebody she knew from the human world. On noticing her confused expression she apologized "Sorry, umm...I have mistaken, you look like a friend" she said embarrassed.