10- The Storm

The past couple weeks Tiffany had been going over to Felix and Bertha's home so that Felix could work with her on shooting guns. Everytime she shot Felix was amazed that she was hitting the bullseye each time.

"You're a natural." Felix tells her with a smile.

"Is it bad that everytime that I shoot I picture Michael's face as the target?" She asked feeling scared of what he would say.

He nods his head "Well put it this way, you're hitting your target aren't you?" He grinned. "Sometimes you need that vision in your mind so you hit the target every time. In your case your envisioning your ex husband to help you. It's nothing bad, and you're not a bad person for thinking that way."

"Good, because I feel bad thinking that way, but then again I feel good about it." She giggled softly.

"Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll be OK."

"Thanks Felix." She says giving him a hug.

After her training she went home to start supper, she couldn't wait for Caleb to get home. She started to marinade chicken in buttermilk, figuring she would make Caleb some fried chicken, with homemade mashed potatoes and gravy.

While she was getting things together she noticed that the sky had some crazy coloring and had gotten extremely dark, it had also gotten pretty windy. She turned the TV on, but the satellite dish was not working.

She started getting nervous knowing how Oklahoma was known for tornadoes, she hurried to put the marinade chicken in the fridge and tried calling Caleb but her phone service wasn't working either. "Shit."

She went outside to look around it was windy, thundering and lightning pretty bad, she looked up at the sky and from the distance watched clouds forming into a funnel cloud "Holy fuck!" It then started pouring hard, she ran back inside and started looking around the house trying to figure out the best place to hide and where it would be the safest, going into the bathroom she sat in the tub and prayed for Caleb to come home.

Caleb was in the station with the guys when their alarm sounded off. It wasn't the normal sound it was the bad weather alarm sound. "Ah fuck!" Adam yelled out as they all looked at each other and hurried to get ready and into the trucks.

Caleb was getting dressed when the thought of Tiffany flashed through his head, and then thought back to his late wife. Panicking he looked at Adam grabbing a hold of his jacket shaking him "Tiffany, I've got to go to her, I never showed her where to go and I don't think that she's ever been through something like this before."

"Go to her, but be careful." Adam says pushing him to hurry. "Go!" He yelled out.

Caleb hopped in his truck looking at the sky as he drove away. "Fuck..Fuck..Fuck..." He yelled panicking. He pushed the pedal to the floor trying to hurry to get to her.

He happened to look over and saw a tornado touch down heading her way "Shit Tiffany." He yelled, hitting the steering wheel "Come on old girl! Hurry up!" He yells at the truck.

" He yelled, hitting the steering wheel "Come on old girl! Hurry up!" He yells at the truck