Makeup-

After I was sure I had everything with me, and I was ready, I headed out the door

After I was sure I had everything with me, and I was ready, I headed out the door. I tried to get to school as quick as I could, as I was running late. The only reason I cared about making it on time today, was because music was my first class, and I rather not miss that. 

With only a minute to spare, I sprinted to the class. Thankfully, I had just made it on time. When I had reached my table, the teacher entered the class, and immediately began. 

'Since today is the final day, I think we'll hear one of the more experienced singers.' 

The teacher looked my way, as I sighed in response. I walked up to the top of the class, as I thought of what to sing. Eventually, I decided on a song, and began to sing. 

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

'Y/N, can you do this alley?' 

Jisoo was pointing at the alley beside her, and I nodded my head. 

'Here, take this!' 

Jisoo threw a can my way, and I caught it with my right hand. I pulled Rose with me, needing her to help me out. Rose and I ended up making the wall rather bright, and filled with quite a few interesting colours. 

'Hey you!' 

A loud voice echoed through the alley. All of us looked to where the voice came from, and found a dressed in black, holding up a flashlight. 

'Shit! It's the police...' I muttered from under my mask. It was a good thing we were all wearing one, otherwise this would've ended rather badly. 

I looked towards the other girls, and glanced at Jennie. They all knew what I was thinking, even though it was quite absurd. I saw Jennie shrug her shoulders, as if to say why not

I noticed he was alone, so this should be easy enough. As he came closer to us, I puched him hard, and right in the face. 

He stumbled back, and held onto his face in pain. This gave us just enough time to get away. All of us began running, but soon noticed he began to chase us. 

'Get back here now!' 

I took a slight detour, and ended up running behind him, and quickly tripped him up. I ran back to the girls, who were all in tears, laughing at what I had done. I looked back at the officer, who was now of the ground, and I shouted as loud as I could. 

'Fuck you!' 

Yoongi P.O.V

The guys and I were on our way back to our house, when I noticed some police officer on the ground. I looked in front of him, seeing a few girls running off. And to my surprise, it was the same one that bumped me yesterday. Damn, she sure has courage. 

'Hobi, I need yo to find out everything you can, about that girl.' 

I pointed at the girl who was running, up to the other girls. Hobi nodded his head, as he ran up to the car. I smirked as I watched her now flip off the officer, who was now probably in pain, laying on the hard ground. 

I followed Hobi to the car, as rode in the passenger seat. I looked to Namjoon, who was getting ready to start driving. I nodded at him, and the car began to speed away. 

Within no time at all, we were finally back in the comfort of our own home. I had barely walked in the front door, when Hobi came up to me, with a file enclosed in him arms. 

'Here Yoongs!' 

Hobi handed me the file, and I took it in arm. I walked silently, to my office, with the files in hand. Once I reached my office, I closed the door, and sat at my table. I placed the file on my desk, and finally opened it up. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Kim Y/N

Family: None

Hobbies: Dancing, singing

School: Seoul school of the arts

Suspension: 5 times in one week

Fights caused: 23

Other info: Towns troublemaker

Other info: Graffiti artist 

Number of arrests: 3 (All for graffiti)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Holy crap, I like her.' 

I smirked as I read the the file again. I looked up, as I heard another person breathing. I found Jimin, standing calmly by the door. 

'So, she's going to be the one?' 

I thought to myself for a bit. Is she going to be the one? I mean, I know I have to find myself someone, and so far, she's the only one that has caught my attention. 

'Yeah, she is. Now, tell Taehyung to keep an eye on her.' 

'Sure thing boss!' 

Jimin nodded his head, as he left the room in search of Tae. I looked back at the file, and went through a few pictures too. I don't think I've ever been so sure, in saying, she's going to be the one

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳