Chapter 2

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

Y/n P.O.V

The guy I had kicked, looked even more enraged now. I looked to my right, where the sea was. There was a wall, though quite low down. So obviously, I pushed him over. 

'I'll have to add that to my list of dangerous things' I said to myself, as I smiled at Jennie. 

'Right, now get in!' 

Jennie pointed to her car, as I nodded my head. I walked to the opposite side, and slid into the seat. Without warning, Jennie started up the car, and sped up the road. 

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

'You know, he was so weak!' 

Jennie and I had returned home, and we were now both thinking about what had happened not long ago. 

'And he had a gun too!' 

Jennie and I both laughed hard, as we thought back to the event. It was funny how a guy with a gun, couldn't even put a scratch on an unarmed girl. 

'I really couldn't care less...' 

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

'Jennie, get off my bed!' I groaned, as Jennie lay on my covers. 

'I need to get up!' 

'Yeah yeah, go get changed then.' She stated, as she slowly got up from the bed. 

'I have to get to school, so hurry the fuck up!' 

'You still have to go to school?' Jennie asked, as I nodded my head tiredly. Suddenly she burst into laughter, since she didn't have any. 

'Oh, shut up!' I said in an annoyed tone, as I threw one of my pillows her way. She ended up catching it, and throwing it back full force, my way. 

I would have started a pillow fight right then, and there. But I have to go get ready, so I decided to quickly leave to the bathroom, and start my morning routine. After I had finished up, I changed-

 After I had finished up, I changed-

Hair-