Chapter 2

Carter's P.O.V

When we turn the corner we see him trying to suffocate her. I'm glad I had my phone on me. "I told my mom to take all of our weapons and go in the house and pretend to be sleep!" She responded back with a question. Oh, how I hate when she does this."REALLY!! DO YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW WHY! BECAUSE MY BEST FRIEND OVER HERE DIENG WITH STAB WOUNDS AND WE GOT ALL THE WEAPONS TO PROVE THAT WE DID IT!! NOW BITCH GO!" i yelled at my mom. My dad slapped me and said "Don't you ever yell at your moma again"

My moma punched me in ny face and we just started fighting. She boxed me and all I did was body slam her and point the gun to her head and kill her. "CARTER WHAT THE HELL CARTER" my brother yelled at me "Carter wake up!! Carter" my brother shook me.

"Go leave me alone!!" I told him. "Bitch, wake yo ass up!" "Nigga, leave me alone damn." He didn't reply so I guess he left the room. I'm glad that was a dream. I continued to sleep until I heard ice and water being poured. I hurried up and got my ass in the bathroom and locked it. I cut the shower on and got in. When I stepped in the shower I thought my feet were being froze off. I looked down his bith ass put ice in the tub.

I grab my towel and went to the other bathroom to shower. After my shower I ran to my room. I lotioned my body and put deodarant on and walked in my closet. As soon as I walked in my phone rang I let it play cause I knew who it was. I didn't feel like talking to him so I sang along. Imagine what we could be if you let them hoes goooo Imagine. After I was done singing I got dressed.

Outfit: matching bra and panties,a plain black spaghetti strap tee,some camoflauge pants,and all black Jordans.

Hair:flat ironed with a camoflauge bandana to go across edgeds.

Acessories: silver studs,silver nekalce that says BADDIE,and a ring that says DOPE

Makeup:lipgloss,black eyeliner,and Nicki Minaj Summer Perfume.

After I got dressed I grabbed my iPhone 5s and the keys to my black Range and walked downstairs.