13. Obsurial released

Start from the beginning

So my visions were hinting to who the obscurial is, poor credence.

As the man finished his speech the obscurial burst out knocking the man, I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me behind a fallen over motor vehicle, I looked up and saw the abscurial fly over my head and back. I looked over to see the person who just saved me and I noticed that it was newt.

I sighed in relief and then I peeped over the side of the car and I noticed the obscurial was becoming more destructive and out of hand, muggle civilians began helping each other and running away from the obscurial as fast as they could. I saw Tina walking towards the obscurial.

"Tina hide!" I yelled to her, she turned and saw us and took my warning and hid behind a motor vehicle.

"Newt!, Bella" she yelled to us.
"Its the Second Salem boy. He's the Obscurial." Newt yelled out towards her as we both hid behind the car.

"Hes not a child" I yelled to the both of them looking between the two.
"His power must be so strong, he's he's somehow managed to survive." Newt said with a slight stutter trying to figure out how any of this was possible. I looked towards the obscurial.

"Newt! Bella!" Tina yelled at us I turned my head towards her, "Save him" she said as she got out of her hiding spot.
"newt you go, I'll catch up ,I'll give Tina back up" newt was reluctant at my orders "Go!" I said. He was still hesitant but followed my orders and apparated away.

I looked forward and saw Tina walk up to Mr graves?
"Mr. Graves!" As she said this the obscurial moved away. I run up to them, my wand ready and pointed at Mr Graves. Tina started to case spells at Mr graves but he managed to deflect them, with one final flick their power from their wands colllided, Tina turned towards me.
"Bella Go and help Newt!" She said as she held arm Graves back.

Before I could protest she yelled at me "Go!", I quickly apparated to where newt was. Which was on a roof near a building, Credence was heading our way, shattering windows in his path.

"Credence! Credence, I can help you." Newt said with his hands up in surrender, thus didn't work and Newt and I had to dodge and apparate to another roof. We began to sprint in the roof , running along side Credence as he flew in the sky. Credence was way faster, he started to dive towards the ground level.

Newt and I quickly jumped and apparated to a lower roof, continuing to run along side credence, there were multiple Aurors on the roof tops busy shooting credence, this caused credence to change his direction. Newt and I nearly ran into a door, but luckily we didn't ,we leaned against the door.

I watched to see which direction would go, but instead I saw multiple spells hitting him and causing him to descend and crash into buildings as he fell towards the ground. Newt and I were panting we both looked st each other and nodded, .

We apparated to a close building where he could have fallen, we saw him go towards police officers who were firing at him. He bullets had no effect , they only made him more angry as he tossed the cars and some officers and let out a loud yell.

He then torpedoed high up into the sky and then torpedoed quickly towards the ground, impacting with the ground and crashing and then freezing. The obscurial then reformed into a human figure, who I could see in the dim light going down some stairs towards the subway.

I let out a breath as I saw he was ok.

Poor credence