Chapter Two- Heartbroken

Roman's POV

I slowly opened my eyes with a pounding headache. I looked around and realized I wasn't on the tour bus. I looked to my left and realized there was a naked woman beside me. I looked down and realized I was naked as well. What the hell happened last night? I grabbed my phone and realized I got countless texts and calls from Cherish.

15 missed calls from Cherish

10 text messages from Cherish

1 text from Randy

I raised an eyebrow at the text from Randy. I opened the text.

Thanks for coming through last night Ro. I did see you leave with one of the groupies. I hope you didn't do anything stupid. We have work today.

Great, now you tell me. After I find myself in bed with her. I began reading the texts from Cherish.

Ro, where are you? We're worried.

Leati, answer me. Let me know if you're okay and where you are.

Joe, you're scaring me. Please text me back.

Please text me back. I hope anything didn't happen to you. I love you.

I sighed and put my phone down, not even bothering to read the rest of the texts. I suddenly felt a wave of guilt wash over me. How could I let myself get that drunk? Cherish is gonna be heartbroken when she finds out. That is, if she finds out. I'm not gonna tell her. I don't want her hurt.

I got up and slid on my clothes when I felt a warm hand touch my shoulder. I turned around and saw her.

"Last night was amazing." She smiled. I didn't say anything and walked to the door. She grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"Stay with me." She whispers, touching my chest. I slowly moved her hand away.

"I can't. Last night was just a one time thing. I was drunk, and I didn't know what I was doing. I don't know who you are, and quite frankly I don't care. I have a girlfriend, and a kid. I gotta go." I turn around.

"Well, you should've been thinking about that before you got drunk." She walks into the bathroom. I sigh and take a cab back to the club, which luckily my car was still there. I got in the car and drove back to the bus.

Cherish's POV

I began pacing back and forth on the bus, still worried about Roman. God I hope anything didn't happen to him.

"Mommy, where's daddy?" Kaydence asked.

"I don't know sweetie, I don't know." I sigh. I suddenly heard the tour bus door open and saw Roman. Kaydence immediately ran over to him and jumped into his arms.

"Daddy! I missed you!" She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I missed you too princess." She softly kissed his cheek.

"Where did you go?" She asked. He stayed silent for a while.

"I'll tell you that later baby girl." He said, putting her down. She shrugged and walked into the room. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I missed you so much Leati." I whispered and softly kissed his lips.

"I missed you too baby."

"Where were you last night? I texted and called you countless times." He stayed silent again and I raised an eyebrow.

"Well, Randy invited me to the club last night, we had a couple drinks, and I-"

"Wait, you took shots? Even after you promised me you wouldn't? Roman, I know how you are when you're drunk." I sigh and walk into the room. He followed me.