"I-I got aids..."

|Nahmir|

I winced as my eyes adjusted to the bright lights. Once the lights didn't hurt my eyes anymore, I fully opened them.

I could hear people talking but I was to weak to move my body. When I tried to sit up I groaned and fell back down.

"No! No no, you need rest Nahmir." Someone who I'm guessing is the nurse told me.

When I opened my mouth to speak it came out as a broken croak.

"Here." She leaned over and gave me a sip of some cold water. After sipping the water a few times, the nurse walked out.

"Nick!" My mother engulfed me in a hug hug as my dad sat in a chair along side my bed.

"What the hell have you been doing Nick!?" He smacked the side of my head making me wince.

The fuck this bitch talking bout?

"Do you know how nasty porn is?! And here my loldest son is doing it! Disgusting!"

"Maybe if you didn't kick me out the fucking house at 16!" I yelled back while gripping the bars to the bed.

"You have aids Nahmir! Your gonna fucking di-" my dad interrupted but was cut off by my mother crying.

"W-w-what?"

•••

|Taymor|

"You okay nigga?" Santana asked as I coughed into my sleeve.

"I'm cooling bro." I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and noticed blood on my hand.

"The fuck?" I whispered to myself before getting a tissue and wiping it off.

"Alright go."

"Y-y-you was on some opp shit
I was cruising down a nigga block with the chopstick
Rockstar nigga
Now I need a rock bitch
We want beef not veggies not squash bitch-" I was cut off by myself coughing again.

"Aye cuz? You sure you straight?" He asked again after turning the beat off.

"Yea man, I'm just a little sick. I still got that cold from last week."

I could tell he didn't believe me by the way he stared at me and sighed.

"Alright. Go."

•••

| omniscient |

Nahmir sat on the hospital bed in the dark room that was only lit up by the bathroom light and the moonlight coming in from the window.

He thought about Tay. What would he think?
He surely wouldn't want someone who's sick.

He wondered how he got this? Everybody that he's every had sex with he used a condom.

Nahmir brought his knees up to his chest and sobbed. He was only 18, he was too young to die.

"Baby." Taymor whispered while walking into the hospital room.

"H-how did you get in here? It's past visit hours?"

"I got my ways." He walked over to Nahmir and sat on his bed before planting a kiss on his cheek.

"Oh I brought food!" He sat the Chinese food on the table.

"Tay." Nahmir whimpered while covering his face.

"I-I got aids!" He cried out while wiping the endless tears that were falling from his cheeks.

Taymor dropped the spoon of the shrimp fried rice he was eating as Nahmir told him this. He jumped off the bed and gave Nahmir a disgusted look.

"What the fuck! And you been letting me kiss youand fuck you!" He yelled at him as he wiped the food from his mouth.

"I didn't know!" Nahmir screamed back while standing up from the bed holding onto the side of his hospital gown.

Taymor walked over to him and grabbed his neck.

"You fucking bitch!" He gritted through his teeth as he watched Nahmir's face turn a deep red.

"Sto-op." Nahmir cried out while trying to pry Tay's hands from his throat.

Nahmir reaches over and grabbed the box of food and threw it on Taymor.

Tay yelled out in pain as the hot food burned his skin.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" Nahmir yelled as Tay ran over to him.

Nahmir pressed the nurse button.

"What's the problem Mir?"

"Tell security to come get someone out my room."

The lady responded with a hum.

"Nick wait." Taymor called.

"You gave me fucking aids! What do you expect! Me not to get mad?!" He yelled while rubbing the rice off his jean jacket.

Before Nahmir could reply, security came and grabbed Tay.

"Aye get the fuck off me!" Tay struggled to get out of their grips.

"Lay down Mir, you need your rest baby." The nurse said as she walked Nahmir back over to his bed.

"Goodnight."

•••

A little filler of how Tay and Nahmir's relationship is gonna change.
This story is slowly coming to a end.
>:)  excuse mistakes