"You're my fucking bitch..."

|Nαнмιя|

"Yes daddy." I whimpered as Tay grabbed a whip.

He pulled me over his knee and began.

"Now you're going to count with me, all the way to twenty." He said as he rubbed my bum.

Soon his hand landed on my cheek roughly. I squirmed forward and he grabbed the black and red heart flogger we bought.

"One." He said before clapping the whip down on my ass hard.

I squirmed again and choked out a small scream.

"Two." I said as he smiled.

"There ya go."

After 19 more my ass was red and so sore.I had started crying at 12. He pulled me up onto of the bed and said we weren't done.

He began to gag me and tie me up on my stomach there was a camera in front of me. Probably to get my facial expressions.

Taymor went over and grabbed a 5 inch by 10 inch anal balls. I began to squirm again.

Taymor stuck the first ball at my unprepared entrance and began to push in.I whimpered loudly as the first ball polled in easily, there were three smaller balls that lead up to the 3 large ones.

He pushed in again and got the next size up to pop into my ass as well. I whimpered loudly again as I felt the familiar sting on my hole.

Once again Taymor was pushing a 4 inch wide popped into my ass.

"Oh my god." I gasped I said but it came out as"Oh hi hof."

Taymor chuckled before he pushed the toy again.I braced for this one. The 5 inch wide popped in and my sight went white for a split second.

I couldn't hear all that well when it happened but it came back in 5 seconds and my asshole was searing.A tear streamed down my face as Tay pushed again.

That was the thing about this job. I couldn't just sit up and say no. If I was in pain then I was in pain. I signed a contract with this in it.

Soon he pushed another one in and I felt the smallest one begin to reach the end of my bowels. Last one.He pushed and my asshole climbed over the edge slowly, he wanted this one to last.

He held it one my ass was stretched to 5 inches and held the ball there.I tried to push it out but he held it tight.

"Daddy." I groaned through the gag.

Soon Tay got up to the table and the ball popped out.I sighed as I felt way more relaxed. Soon he pulled out a vibrating ring and slid it onto my cock.

I hummed as this felt better than the balls. Taymor soon pulled the balls out and positioned his lubed cock as my entrance. He began to push himself into me causing me to groan.

He felt so good in my hole. He started his thrusts slow. Soon he picked up speed and he was fully pounding into me.

"Fuck baby."he muttered as I moaned through the gag.

My breathe hitched when he said that.

"Daddy."I groaned as he thrusted into my prostate.

He had his hands on my hips and he fucked me hard while the vibrating cock ring did its job around me.

Soon Taymor was coming to the edge. As was I. Tay thrusted into me hard and did something that shocked me.

"You're my fucking bitch. You're mine."he said making me clench around him.

"Fuck." he mumbled before warning me he was close.

Soon I felt him shoot his cum deep in my bowels and pull out of me. Then he walked over to the door as the camera shut off.

I still laid tied up with the ring buzzing. I hummed to myself more and more as the cockring was my only source of friction. Taymor drank water as sweat began to roll down my forehead.

I pulled on the restraints as I got close and hoped he would let me out soon. I moaned as i was close to cumming.

My ass gaping sadly and I needed to cum. I was sure my ass was bleeding but Taymor just sat there. Eventually he untied me. As soon as Tay did I ripped off the gag and the cockring came off too. I hummed as I began to cum.

"You fucking asshole! Why'd you leave me tied up Tay!?" I fussed at him as he throw his water on me.

"Take a joke Nahmir." He laughed as I wiped the water off my face.

Ugh.

I grabbed my robe and headed to the showers. After my shower I came to my private room and saw Taymor sitting in one of my chairs.

"What do you want?" I asked while dropping my robe. Nothing he hasn't seen already.

He ignored me and instead pulled my naked body closer to his clothed one.

I could feel my breath hitch as he grabbed my chin ever so slightly and pecked my lips.

I rested a hand on his hard chest as our tongues fought for dominance.

He finally pulled away and I took this chance to slip my new clothes on. I looked over at Tay and saw him typing on my phone.

Ugh reminder to put an harder password then '4444.'

He handed me my phone and pinned me by my arms to the wall.

"Your gonna call me tonight." He whispered in my ear before softly nibbling on it.

Yea bitch. I said nibbled.

"O-okay." I nodded as he walked out the door not before sending me a wink.

Yall Nahmir in Detroit!! I'm finna faint😭😍
Antywaysss, don't worry y'all the drama coming up😉