"Im gonna cum all over your face..."

|Nahmir|
A thin sheet of sweat covered my body as he thrusted into me harder, it was so painful but the acting had to come with the job.

Taymor was a big guy if you asked me, no amount of lube and prep could prepare me for him. I gripped onto his shoulders and whispered into his ear that I was in pain.

Last time, when I did this he slowed down and pecked my lips to give me a slight break. But I know that we always have to finish hard.

Today we went for about 30 minute video, we had given Tay half a Viagra pill so he was good for like 45 minutes. I looked at the camera when the green light bulb flicked on from the top of the camera.

I looked at the camera and then at Jay who held a sign that said moan. I did as it said and that set Taymor off. He grabbed my hips and thrusted hard and fast, it was painful but he must have remembered what to do.

He twisted his hips and started to hit my prostate head on. I gripped his shoulders with my nails and ran them down his back, tearing skin. Neither of us cared at the moment.

"More please" I begged as he groaned.

He thruster faster and harder as I felt my climax building.

"Cum" He whispered lightly so the camera wouldn't hear.

I focused on my feelings and soon I came with ribbons between our stomachs. Then Taymor pulled out and stood up.

"Get on your knees, I'm going to cum all over your face" he said as I nodded.

This is just for the money Nahmir, remember nigga.

I sat on my feet and looked up at him with my mouth open and tongue flat. Soon Tay let spurts of his cum onto my face and into my mouth. I licked up what I could and finished the video with a kiss.

"And cut! Good job Tay! That was a nice call. Nahmir, you may go home and rest, we have a basket for you before you leave. Have a relaxing time and we'll see you two on Friday!" Jay said as he walked into the room.

I nodded as we were handed robes. I made my way over to get my basket as Tay followed. I noticed I was limping but I'm not no bitch so I ignored it.

"Aye, Nahmir you okay?" He asked as he saw me limping.

"Yeah I'm fine, just sore" I said with a blush.

It was weird to talk to the guy who just fucked you to limping and then have a conversation about the limping.

"Sorry about that, Mir. On Friday I think we're doing bdsm, so rest up" he said making me groan.

"I hate bdsm." I said as he chuckled

"I dont think it's harsh. I think I'm just tying you up and fucking you blindfolded." He said making me blush again.

"Well I'll text you later Taymor, I gotta go get my basket." I said as he nodded

"Bye gayass." He said as I walked away.

I turned around and flicked him off as we both laughed.

As you can see I've warmed up to him. It wasn't nothing against him actually, I just didn't like the fact that he was so cocky when we first met.

I got home and looked at the clock. 5 o'clock. I forgot all about my date with Jay. I groaned as I ran some bath water and set out my outfit.

Once I got out of the tub and put on my clothes, I looked at my phone and decided to get on Snapchat.

I looked at my story and seen I had 2.9k view and 400 screen shots on it. My snap always got a lot of love. It was shocking actually, but everyone was so supportive about me being a pornstar.

As I took pictures and videos on Snapchat, I seen a message come across my screen.

'Change of plans😪 I have to see my mama tonight but can we watch a movie tonight or something??😫❤️'
From: Mr.Bradley💀

This nigga begged for this date only to ditch me? Ugh.

'I guess so Jay. COME RIGHT NOW OR IM LOCKING MY DOORS NIGGA!🖕'
To: Mr.Bradley💀

I sent my address in the matter of 5 minutes he was banging on my door. Damn this nigga really wanna see me sksksjdnrn.

I let him in and changed into my unicorn onesie. Don't fucking judge me bitches. I'm 18 and I own a onesie, get over it.

The whole movie date thing was so boring. He kept touching my thigh which made me kick his ass the fuck out my house.

I'm not with all that gay shit nigga.

I cut off all the lights and made my way to bed. Tomorrow was Thursday which meant I had to go shopping with Taymor for sex toys. We did this every time we had sex.

We wanted to try new things like toys and food in bed and I actually like both of those things.

Once I laid in bed I instantly fell asleep.