Brother!Tord + Sister!Reader

I'm gonna fucking kill that prick when I see him, the dick just left, he didn't even say Goodbye.

I sat on the sofa with a huff muttering to myself. Tom sat in the arm chair  "What's with the grumpy look?" He looked at me with a bored expression.
"Oh nothing much, only my prick of a brother moved today without telling me a thing, the ass hasn't even messaged me nor phoned me. We're twins for fuck sake you'd think he would have called by now." I lied down into the sofa.

Edd walked in from the kitchen a can of Cola in hand, he moved my legs and sat down next to me. "Well he was in a rush Y/N" I slowly sat up looking in his chestnut brown eyes and lent in closer to him. "That doesn't give him an excuse he should call because we're family he should have told me because he's my best friend, he coul-" Tom cut me off "If he was your 'best friend' he would have told you, it just proves that Commie bastard doesn't care about you." Edd turns to him in shock "Tom don't be so rude." I stood from my seat and left the room.

3 years later

The boys went fishing today, I couldn't go with them because they needed me in work it was an emergency apparently, I wouldn't call having to put up shelves and to paint a few walls an emergency but as long as I get paid I don't care, I have to save up money because Tom sold our chairs to some pirates so he could get a harpoon gun saying that he'll "harpoon us a new one" which he'll try to but fail.

I walked up to the studio I work in and put my bag in my locker, I walked over to Craig who already has paint over himself, "Where am I today Craig?" he looked at me, looking away from the paint on his shirt, he smiled "You're with Todd, upstairs." My shoulders slouched causing Craig to laugh slightly "Not that asshole, I hate him, it's not even my turn to work with him it's Becky's." he smiled and pat me on the back.
I growled, grabbed my supplies and head up stairs.

Time Skip~

Craig drove me home, I stepped out of his navy blue car closing the door behind me, I looked through the car window "Thanks for the lift Craig." he waved his hand smiling "No problem," he looked at his watch "I've got to get home, I'll see you next week Y/N." I nodded "Yeah see you next week." I waved as he drove off.

I walked down the path to the cream coloured house, I opened the door unzipping my jacket hanging it up along with my backpack. I walk in to the living room to find it empty I'm guessing the boys ain't back yet. I yawned from a long day "At least I can go asleep with out anyone bothering me," I looked at the clock next to the door to the kitchen "It's 2:00....I can go to sleep for a while. I took off my shoes placing them by the front door, I head to my room so I could go to bed for a while.

small time skip (like 5 minutes)~

I lied down in bed and checked my phone for messages or phone calls from Tord, but like always nothing I don't know why he doesn't reply I text him to call me every week and call him every other day but he doesn't pick up. I sighed and rolled over going to sleep.

Time skip (1h)

"Who are you? Show yourself!"

I jolted awake to the sound across the hall, I rubbed my eyes removing the sleep from them and stood from my bed, I grabbed my black hoodie and put it on, I opened my bedroom door. I saw Tom holding a harpoon up to someone in the shadows, they put their hands up in surrender stepping out from the darkness surrounding them.

"Hello, old friend."
My eyes widen That asshole I quickly move forward catching his attention, he smiled putting his arms out for a hug "Y/N! I've missed you." I stopped in front of him shaking with anger, Tom standing beside me with his arms crossed.
I glared at him "Where were you?" I said through my teeth, before he could answer Edd came round the corner and hugged him "Tord! Welcome home." Ford chuckled and hugged back.

Wait..

I looked at Edd getting angrier by the second "You knew he was coming back." Edd started to sweat "I wanted it to be a surprise for you." He put his hands in his pockets. I walked back into my room to get some clothes on.

Toms POV

I watched as Y/N walked back into her room. I turn around to Edd
"Why didn't I know about this?" I crossed my arms over my chest
"You did, I told you last week." I huffed looking to the side.

Y/Ns POV

I walk back out of my room slamming the door behind me making the males in front of the room jump, they all looked at me "I going for a walk to calm down." I put my hood up and walked to the front door. Before I could open it I felt someone grab me, I turned slightly to see who it was and saw red instantly knowing who it was, I pushed his hand off and opened the door,
"Y/n where are you going?" He called after me but I ignored him, I heard him growl slightly, I opened the gate,
"So is that how its gonna be, I just got back, I thought we could hang out with each other for a bit, but no you're just gonna leave and not tell me why?" 

I stopped, smiled and laughed, I turn around,
"Seriously? Not tell you where I'm going? Just like you did!?" my voice getting louder with each question "ARE YOU ACTUALLY BEING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!!" next door came out side, Edd, Tom and Matt too.
Tord opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off before he could, "You're a joke, do you know that? Do you know how worried I was when you wasn't returning calls or replying to my messages?!" Tord opened his mouth to speak but I shoved my phone into his hands "Go on check the messages, check the calls, count how many you answered!" He looked down at my phone unlocking it and his eyes widened "I-" he went to say something but closed his mouth "You what? You want to apologises for all the sleepless nights I had? Wanna apologises for leaving out of the fucking blue?" for every word I said I poked him in the chest. 

My hand fell to my side, tears filling my eyes, "You know what Tord I genuinely thought, I'd be jumping with joy when you came back but months passed, then years but you didn't show up, did you?" I wiped my eyes putting my phone into my pocket laughing a bit "I'm genuinely surprised that Tom was right about you only caring about yourself." I shook my head taking a step back and looked to Edd "I'll be back tomorrow to get my stuff.....I'm gonna crash at Craig's" I pull my hood back up and started walking away before I felt someone grab my hand making me stop I knew it was Tord I felt my body turn and push him away making him stumble back. "Don't come looking for me, I can't deal with you for a while, I'll tell Tom when I'm coming back if I come back." I continued on my way to Craig's leaving my brother behind.