Tord x Tomboy!reader

F/s : favourite show
°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

I love guns and anything that can bring harm to people. Tord and I talk about guns almost all the time, he's the only one I can talk to about it, Edd doesn't like it when I talk about guns, Matt doesn't know what I'm on about half the time and Tom well...he's drunk most of the time and doesn't listen to anyone. 

I show Tord my pistols and other guns, he shows me his. He even has a secret room full of guns and other things, it's so cool.

So today no one was in apart from me, everyone was out Edd, Tom and Matt went to the movies and Tord went to a shooting range and said he'd be back quite late.

I put on my favourite show f/s, pistol in hand, I wasn't paying much attention just reloading my gun over and over again thinking about Tord. I heard the back door open and someone walk in. I stopped what I was doing, What the hell I locked that door, I stood up, reloaded my pistol and walked to the kitchen. No one was there but the back door was open I walked to it and looked outside Nope no one out here I stepped back inside.

A hand was put on my shoulder and my waist, I gasped in shock and shot the persons foot. BANG. They instantly let go and fell to the floor "MOTHER FUCKER. WHAT THE FUCK Y/N?!" I turn around to see Tord on the floor holding his foot.

"Oh shit. Tord I'm so sorry, I didn't know it was you and you know not to sneak up on me when I have a gun, you fucking idiot!" I crouched down to him. I placed the gun on the floor whilst putting on the safety
"I'll call an ambulance, just wait here."
I ran out of the room to get my phone.

I came back to the kitchen to find Tord reaching for something "Tord what are you doing?" He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "I'm trying to get my phone" I replied with an 'oh'.

I typed in the number for the ambulance told them where we are and told them what happened (leaving out the part that I was the one that shot him). I hung up and put pressure on the wound "Stop crying Tord its only in the foot" I said whilst wiping his tears away with my sleeve "What do you mean 'Stop crying' it hurts!" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Tord I've had worse trust me, I've been shot in the arm, leg, chest and stomach I've also been shot in the foot, you should considered your self lucky."
I put more pressure on his foot "OW! Not so hard!" He growled.

Knock
Knock

"Tord the ambulance is here I'll go open it, keep applying pressure" I stood up and ran to the door. I opened it and showed them to the room Tord was in Shit I forgot about the gun I ran to the kitchen and looked to the side of Tord not finding my gun The fuck it go?

I looked a Tord with a confused look, he winked and nodded his head to the draws Aww he put it in the draw for me so sweet.

Edd, Matt and Tom ran in "Y/n what happened, are you okay?" Edd said with panic in his voice I laughed "I'm fine Edd, the ambulance is for Commi" Tom laughed "What happened to him?" Edd look at Tord as they took him out of the house I rubbed the back of my neck "I accidentally...shot him in the foot" I laughed nervously.

Tom continued laughing nearly falling to the floor he calmed down and wiped away a tear "W-what he do?" He said with a small laugh.
I walked to the draw and pulled out my gun "Well I was here by myself, and I heard the back door open so went to check it out with my gun, of course,  when I got to the kitchen someone put their hand on me from behind so I shot them in the foot and it ended up being Tord...so yeah" they all gave me shocked looks, apart from Tom who was laughing again.

Time skip~

I wasn't allowed my guns, Edd took them off me and said 'You're not allowed them until you stop shooting people'.

It was a few days after I shot Tord, I was visiting him today I brought him flowers and got him new Henti. I opened his door and walked in.
"Hey Tord! How you doing?" I sat in the chair by the bed and handed him the things I got.                "I'm doing fine apart from being shot, but they said I can leave tomorrow." I smiled.

"That's good." I blushed I have to tell him sooner or later I took a deep breath "Tord I need to tell you something." he looked me in the eyes and smirked "I know" he simply said "You know what?" I was a bit worried.
"I know that you like me..." He said still smirking.
"WHAT? How'd you find out?" He gave me a 'really' look.
"Its obvious...I like you too." We both blushed he kissed me on the cheek and smiled, he lent in close to my ear "It still hurts" I moved and glared at him,                                       "I told you i was sorry" I pouted at him he chuckled.

°×°×°×°×°×°
Hope you enjoyed
😝