7. Whats in the case? part 2

Start from the beginning

Newt took a step back and tossed the fish high in the air, frank flew up and caught it ,afterwards he continued to fly higher

Newt took a step back and tossed the fish high in the air, frank flew up and caught it ,afterwards he continued to fly higher. The three of us just looked in amazement at the beauty. The wind the bird made when he flapped his wings causing our hair to blow.

Newt turns to his right and brings his hands up and places them on either side of his mouth to amplify the sound he was about to make

Newt turns to his right and brings his hands up and places them on either side of his mouth to amplify the sound he was about to make. Newt starts yelling a call that he was imitating, once he did that he put his hands down and it looked like he was searching for a creature. I turn in the direction he was looking in , I couldn't see anything. I could hear the sound of someone rushing down a few steps and I turned my head to face newt , but he wasn't where he was last time. Instead he was rushing down the steps .

He walked past Mr Kowalski and myself and he was heading towards the direction he was searching in. Hearing a clicking sound I turned around and saw that was like a larger version of a dung beetle pushing a giant ball of dirt.

Hopefully it is dirt and not the other stuff...

There was flying creatures soaring around Mr Kowalski's head, he looked a bit afraid and gently swatted them away. I couldn't help the slight giggle that escaped my lips. Newt yelling out the call again and again grabbed my attention and I spotted him by a mountainous area, nudging Mr Kowalski with my elbow we walked towards him.

"Here they come" newt said pleased. Confused, I looked at him , but luckily I wasn't the only one confused.
"Here who comes?" Mr Kowalski asks
Hearing galloping from a distance , I look in front of me and I see a relatively large creature that was a grayish purple in coloring with two long sharp horns, it had a humped back and it was running forwards using its four-thumbed feet , picking up sand as it runs.

"The graphorns" newt informed us . Mr Kowalski and I both had very different reactions, for I just stood frozen in my spot in shock ,while Mr Kowalski was about to make a run for it and let out a small scream. Newt caught him by the arm before he could run and was trying to get him to stay calm.

"You're all right. You're all right" newt said calmingly, as the large graphorn stood in front of the three of us.
"Hello, hello" newt greeted looking up at the marvelous creature. The graphorn greeted Newt very calmly and almost lovingly by wrapping its few tentacles around Newts shoulders and it looked like it was kissing and caressing him, the smile on my face just widened at this interaction.