⠀⠀Jungkook tried his best to hold in his moans and damn was it hard. "I don't like you lying to me, Jungkook." Taehyung's voice was so smooth and seductive, and combined with his body warmth pressed against Jungkook, he was losing it.

⠀⠀"And you've been avoiding me, huh?" Taehyung pressed himself closer against Jungkook and whispered, "Maybe I need to punish you. You've been a bad boy."

⠀⠀That was it. Jungkook couldn't hold in his moans anymore. "T-Tae," whimpered Jungkook, "Stop it- you're drunk."

⠀⠀Turning Jungkook around, and now face-to-face, Taehyung muttered, "So what? I wanna know why you've been avoiding me. So, tell me."

⠀⠀Looking down shyly, Jungkook said softly, "I don't know- I guess you bringing up the Jin stuff just upset me and..."

⠀⠀Taehyung lifted Jungkook's chin so he could look him in the eyes while he spoke. "Are you sure that's the only reason?" asked Taehyung, not buying Jungkook's answer. He knew there was more to Jungkook's sudden cold shoulder.

⠀⠀Even though he was drunk, Jungkook knew Taehyung wasn't beyond hammered to the point where he'd forget all of this tomorrow. He figured he had nothing to lose and might as well let it all out. "Well," he sighed out, "I guess I'm just holding onto some stuff. Tae, I know you apologized, but I'm still kind of hurt about what you did. Like, you fucking blackmailed me. For what? Because you were holding a grudge over something that happened three years ago?? I was fifteen! You were dumb to think I would just leave my boyfriend and jump into your arms. Especially when you weren't direct at all!"

⠀⠀A pin drop silence surrounded them as Jungkook let out his feelings, Taehyung pursing his lips as he concentrated on every single word Jungkook said. "Like, I'm just so confused, Tae- I don't know how to feel about all of this. I want to forgive you, b-but I'm hurt!"

⠀⠀Taehyung could see the distraught on Jungkook's precious face, and he knew actions spoke louder than words, so he took the matter into his own hands and embraced Jungkook in a hug. "I'm so sorry, Jungkook. I really am. I was a fucking idiot for everything I did. For all of it."

⠀⠀This time it was Jungkook's turn to be silent and take in every single one of Taehyung's words, and his delivery was so attractive with that velvety voice of his. Jungkook tightened his hold around Taehyung's neck while Taehyung rubbed at his waist and continued talking. "Love does crazy things to people- Like, I really liked you, and I guess in my deluded mind I thought I was pushed to the side in favor of Jin. And you're right, I should have told you how I really felt instead of bottling it up. But instead, I took out all my pent-up anger on you. I'm so sorry..."

⠀⠀Before he was done, Taehyung concluded by saying, "You may think I'm just rambling on about nonsense because I'm drunk, but believe me when I say that I'm genuinely sorry, Jungkook- my baby."

⠀⠀From how genuine his gaze was to his body language, Jungkook believed Taehyung thoroughly. He was finally able to release whatever he had bottled up and move past things. Jungkook believed in second chances, and he was more than happy to give Taehyung one, and he expressed this by leaning in for a kiss.

⠀⠀Taehyung was surprised that Jungkook was the one to initiate the kiss, but he didn't mind it. He smiled through the kiss and pulled Jungkook closer, peppering his jaw with kisses and giving his ass a firm grab. Jungkook gasped at the sudden touch and felt his knees weaken. The two stumbled back onto Jungkook's bed, Taehyung pinning himself over Jungkook.

⠀⠀Jungkook felt so small under Taehyung, and his view of Taehyung's face above him made Jungkook feel so feminine and submissive. From the slight beer blush on his face, to his chiseled jaw and dark eyes, Taehyung looked so handsome and manly. While Jungkook was mesmerized by Taehyung, the older started kissing at Jungkook's neck, earning more high-pitched moans in return