T W E N T Y~ T W O

Start from the beginning

 I walk out of the room and immediately interlock my fingers with Kol and grab Hayley's hand smiling and Rebekah grabs her shoulder I transport us to where Hope is and look around groaning "great I thought I was done with this awful place." they all laugh at me and I look around the corner to see Elijah and Hope and listen in on their conversation "I don't want to fight anymore. I can't save my dad. Okay? I-I'm not a savior. If anything, I-I'm a murderer." she goes to open the car door, but Elijah stops her " listen to me, the man in the church was not your fault." she frowns at him tearing up "I'm talking about my mom." "your mother was not your fault. If anything, it was mine. now you blame me." "guess what? I've tried" I sigh stepping around the corner "well, not hard enough." she looks at me "K-Kira?" I nod "you didn't think I'd leave before everything was alright with you, did you?" she smiles at me hugging me close to her "thank you for not leaving." she says letting go of the hug "never will I ever leave you, Hope." I look around and my eyes land on Elijah "Elijah." I state blankly all of a sudden Hope collapses "well, that's a bummer." I say looking at Elijah who speeds off with Hope and I look at Hayley "let's go." she nods and Rebekah and Kol speed with us to where Klaus is pumping Hope's chest "Klaus... Can I help?" he nods I enter her mind and see her looking around confused "Hope..." she looks at me confused "Kira? how are you here?" I sigh "you didn't have a heartbeat and I need you to wake up... but first I want to show you something." I walk around the corner and make eye contact with my former best friend "J-Jackson? you're dead?h-how?" he sets down his guitar and hugs me kissing my forehead "god, I miss you so much, there was a situation and got my heart ripped out." I hug him tighter giving him a look "she'll be back with you soon." he smiles at me and I look over to see Mary and I smile at her and she waves "see, Hope this is where your mother is headed." she sighs "she's happy?" I nod "she's at peace." 

I come back first and speed Hayley further into the woods "I thought this was the right decision, but I saw Jackson and-" she interrupts me "you saw Jackson?" I nod my head "the only way to save Hope is to put the Hollow into someone else and  stake them in the heart." I sigh "I think you need to return to Jackson, Mary, and your parents" she smiles at me "thank you." I sigh " I sure as hell am going to miss you... but I think it's time for you to go back to the love of your life." she sighs hugging me tightly "we do it tonight... meaning Hope can't know you were ever brought back to life." she nods and I transport to Klaus grabbing him and transporting to where Hayley is and he gasps "Hayley?" I sigh "in order to get rid of the darkness inside of Hope we have to put the Hollow inside of someone... and Hayley needs to get back to Jackson and her family, so she'll do it so you can be there for your daughter, Klaus." he nods "but, Hope can't know Hayley is here at all." I gasp remembering Kol and Rebekah and transport to them grab them and transport to where Hayley is "did you tell Hope that Hayley is alive?" they shake their heads "no." I sigh "Hayley needs to get back to her family and we need to save Hope so I'm putting the Hollow in her and I have to kill her, so Hope can't know Hayley is alive." they nod their heads and I smile "we do it at dark" they smile and I transport Hayley and I to where the old witches house was and I see Klaus already there and smile and look at Hayley "you need to get in the middle of the circle, when the full moon hits the circle I'll siphon the magic out of Hope who I made unconscious with a spell and put it into you." she smiles "ok... anything for Hope." 

I look up as the moon overrises and comes down on the circle "Magia tollox de Tarras. Magia tollox de Tarras.Magia tollox de Tarras.Magia tollox de Tarras. Magia tollox de Tarras." all the Hollow's power goes into Hayley and I smile sadly as I finish and she stands up and I look at her "do you want to say goodbye?" she shakes her head "she can't know I was here." I nod and take the spelled stake that will kill her and The Hollow and look at Kol and he nods and kisses my lips gently and looks at Hayley "sorry." taking the stake out of my hand he then plunges it through her heart and she veins up and just becomes ashes and I sigh sadly having to watch my best friend die is a horrible thing to watch, but I'm happy and Kol looks down at me "Hayley just died and you're smiling. why?" I chuckle "because now I know she's in a better place."