T W E L V E

{contains sexual content}

Hold on, I still want youCome back, I still need youLet me take your hand, I'll make it rightI swear to love you all my lifeHold on, I still need you

Come back, I still need you
Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
I swear to love you all my life
Hold on, I still need you

I don't wanna let go
I know I'm not that strong
I just wanna hear you
Saying baby, let's go home
~
Chord Overstreet
✴️✴️✴️✴️

"Fuck! Kira!" Kol screams out as I ride him, I look down at him as his face scrunches up in pleasure as I ride him faster moaning as I make him hit a spot inside me that makes me weak to my knees "K-Kol I-I can't" Kol suddenly flips us over before entering me again and pounds into me relentlessly, I moan loudly as Kol flips me over and enters me . I moan louder as he pounds into me harder "f-faster" he chuckles through a moan he let out "you like it?" he moans out, I try to respond but I just gasp and moan out "f-f-fuck K-K-Kol harder" he hums "you want me to go harder?" I gasp as he stops "Please?" he grins as I look back at him he grabs my waist and slams into me, I gasp and put my face on the pillows and moan loudly "b-baby YES!! FUCK!" as he pounds into me harder I hear him groan and I look back at him to see him throw his head back moaning. He hits my spot and I moan loudly as I feel myself getting close "I'm so close" I moan out to him "me too" he slams into me harder as I cum, he cums after me and I sigh as he pulls himself out of me.

*************************************************************************************

"wow," I say as we lay on the bed trying to catch our breath I look over to Kol to see him smirking at me "God, I love you so much," he says kissing me and pulling me on top of him with the sheet separating our centers from touching as I give him one last peck before laying my head on his chest while drifting off to sleep, but before I could fall asleep I feel him kiss my forehead before falling asleep himself.

Waking up the next day was weird I was still on top of Kol shockingly usually I roll off of him, looking down at him I smile as I notice he's already looking at me "Good morning, darling" I smile before putting my head back on his chest and kiss it "I love you" and look back up at him as his smirk grows "I love you too."

As I get off of Kol and hopping off of the bed I look back to Kol to see him frowning "why are you getting up?" I smirk "we have a mission today my love" he smirks over at me "well then let's go shower" I smirk before walking into the bathroom turning the shower on before brushing my teeth, as I finish brushing my teeth I get into the shower and start washing my body, I wash my hair and rinse it out when I'm finished I step out of the shower only to be greeted with a naked Kol "seriously?" I say laughing while grabbing my towels and wrapping one around my body and the other on my hair.

"what? it's nothing you haven't seen before," he says chuckling I shake my head before walking out of the bathroom and into the bedroom to pick an outfit out for the day

I brush out my hair before letting it air dry which it did and by time Kol came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist I smirked "babe, get dressed." he laughs before getting dressed, when he's finished I grab his hand and place a protection spell on him feeling as if I needed to.

As we approach Elena's now burnt down a house I frown "the boarding house..." he sighs "we don't have to." I look to him "we do." he speeds us to the boarding house, I enter without knocking as Kol follows me "so, I noticed that Elena's house is burnt down... I wonder what happened." Elena looks to me with a bland look "oh... you've abandoned you're emotions and Salvatore's want there precious Elena Gilbert back so they've tied you to a chair... classic" I look into her eyes "turn your emotions back on." I compel her she blinks four times before seeing me and charging at me which I smirk at and I push my hand in her chest grabbing her heart "one sudden move and you're dead." she groans in pain "y-you killed my b-brother." I chuckle "actually I helped kill him I just mumbled a quick spell and no I'm not a witch I'm something else, but Kol technically didn't kill him... he just ripped his arms off." I chuckle before letting go of her heart and all of a sudden she speeds to Kol and stakes him in the heart with the spelled white oak stake "NO!!" I rip Elena's heart out from behind and I'm forced to watch the love of my life burn to a crisp.

I get on the ground next to his now burnt body "n-n-no K-Kol please don't leave me"

I continue to sob over my deceased boyfriend before I look to Stefan and Damon "I should kill you two but I know that this will kill you

I continue to sob over my deceased boyfriend before I look to Stefan and Damon "I should kill you two but I know that this will kill you."
Damon tries to speed to me but I grip his heart in my hand "but don't test me, you let that dumb bitch kill my only chance of happiness... so I killed your only chance of happiness."

Stefan looks to me with an evil glare and I smirk "welcome to the party, ripper Stefan it's finally nice to meet you." Damon looks to Stefan "No... I can't lose you now, brother"

I smirk sarcastically "I told you lot that Kol was off limits so now I'm going to shed blood like you could never imagine... you think Stefan is bad you haven't met Kira Dawson." he gulps and I look to Kol's body before picking up an empty vase and gathering some of his ashes "I'm going to get you back, my love even if it takes years to get you back... but I know it won't take that long."

I look to Damon "I hope you know that Stefan isn't going to turn his emotions back on unless someone he cares deeply about dies... I don't know say Caroline?" He glares at me as I walk away with the vase full of Kol's ashes.
"I'm going to get you back, my love no matter how long it takes."
✴️✴️✴️✴️
So I almost cried writing this chapter, also this chapter is way shorter than I planned but I have so much planned for the next chapter so it'll be much longer.