T H R E E

I woke up to a loud when I say loud I mean it could wake up all of Mystic Falls

I woke up to a loud when I say loud I mean it could wake up all of Mystic Falls. It was Kol's alarm and I groan while rolling over to my side seeing Kol smirking down at me.

"Why the hell do you have an alarm set for 9 AM?" I say in an annoyed tone 

"Sorry darling you were cuddled on my chest and I couldn't move so I had to wake you up so I can go to my last fitting for tonight" I groan and cuddle into his chest more not wanting him to leave just yet, we had such a good time last night and I didn't want him to leave me yet.

"you could always come with me," he says chucking "it is at my home" I nod and get up walking upstairs going into the bathroom I turn on the shower to a hot temperature and get in sighing when I feel the water run on my head and wash my body and shave my legs and my private areas before getting out of the shower and wrapping a towel around my body and hair before stepping out of the bathroom only to see Kol sitting on my bed, walking into my closet I look at what I should wear.

when I'm finished getting dressed I match it up with some black flats and walk out of the closet, walking over to my dresser I grab a brush to run it through my wavy hair and shake it out a little to make it look kind of messy.

I look over to Kol who's been staring at me this whole time and I reach and grab his hand and guide him downstairs and grab my across the body purse and put my wallet in it with my keys and stele just in case.

I grab his hand again and lead us out the house all while interlocking our finger I look the door closing it behind us and finally look up at Kol. 

He smirks at me "darling if I wasn't trying to prove to you that I want to be with you and only you I'd take you back in that house and pin you to that bed" 

I gasp as he brings his lips to my neck "phenomenal scent you got there" I smirk up at him then frown "I forgot to give you the most important mate rune last night, lets hurry to your house so I can give it to you" I grab his hand and transport us to his house and we went up transporting to his room 

"huh? Do you have a portrait of me in your room? that's cute, I should get one made of you now." I say while smiling, I look over to see Kol looking at my outfit frowning.