T W O

Now I know what's good for meAll that I needAnd I can't wait to sink my teeth inAnd take another biteAnd the best part about itIs I'm only one who can do somethin' about it|Demi Lovato~~

All that I need
And I can't wait to sink my teeth in
And take another bite
And the best part about it
Is I'm only one who can do somethin' about it
|
Demi Lovato
~~

I roll my eyes as Elena makes her way over to Kol and me while glaring at Kol, and that's when I step in front of him protectively as she steps in front of us.

"what are you doing with one of the originals?" I frown at her tone and decide to mess with her

"hanging out...?" I say acting confused

"why would you hang out with them, they're our enemy"

with a frown on my face, I look back at Kol and smirk "they're not my enemy they're your enemy, but my friends now."

Elena looks away sad say "So you've picked a side?" I nod and say "Yes and apparently I chose the right side " Elena tries to step close to Kol but I move in front of him protectively "don't come near him, don't even breathe near him, understand?" she nods frantically and walks away

when she walks back over with the Salvatore's, Kol looks down at me "you're so protective over me already darling" I slightly glare at him"careful"

he touches my arm and I feel a slight shock on my mate "tattoo" I look at him realizing what the dreams they were talking about earlier meant.

"You're my mate, aren't you?" he gulps

"yes, I've had dreams about you since the 1800's" we sit down at a booth and I say "you never came looking for me? I mean I have been Immortal for 1,000 years" he frowns "then how do you know Elena?" I chuckle lightly "I was turned when I was sixteen, but once turned you age until you're seventeen soI met Elena we became close friends" I sigh and look away.

"but my mother died two years ago by a vampire so I couldn't stay anymore I had to leave and it seems when I left, the Salvatore brothers arrived." I shrug and Kol grabs my hand as a tear that I've been keeping from falling finally falls.