chapter 10

Korbyn's POV

I ran through the woods as Zalgo's minions chased after me and I almost ran out of breath, I didn't care about that I just ran for my life, you may think that I'm a pathetic coward but since my magic had just been drained from my body I have no choice.

There were more of them, a half man half goat creature, a hairless dog like creature and many, many more, I spead through the forrest, calling out for  Masky, Jeff, Camille, anyone who could help me. "GET BACK HERE!" They screamed as they stretched out their arms, I didn't know what to do, I was all alone in a dark forest, being chased by Zalgo's minions and without my powers. I punched one creature that raced up behind me and wouldn't stop running,

"You will pay for not cooperating with Zalgo" the goatman yelled as it pounced but I dodged and kept running, they were getting close but I didn't care, all I cared about was escaping.

I hid behind a tree to catch my breath and when the cost was clear I stepped out and started wandering around the place, looking for a way out and calling out the names of my friends and my boyfriend until my voice was croaked from screaming and all I could do was sit down and cry.

Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me and the creatures were once again chasing me so I quickly stood up and ran faster than any man, woman or child alive.

I felt a hand grab my foot and drag me to the ground and across the forest "HELP, SOMEBODY, PLEASE!" I cried out loud when the creatures surrounded me, I stood up and fought my way through the group but they pulled me back and held me fast. I kicked and squirmed but my vision became blurry and I felt sick, tears poured down my face as I squirmed and thrived in the arms of the monster that held me.

"There is no escape" one of the creatures said in a demonic voice as I punched and kicked until I broke free and made a run for it, a monster stood in front of me and I bumped into the creature, it wrapped it's arms around me tightly, smothering me in it's chest. My life flashed before my eyes and I could see my childhood, I saw my Mom, my Dad, Jeff, Masky, Camille, my friends, family, Slender Man and my first time becoming the seer. I felt a burning pain and realized I was being burned from the creature which set itself on fire from it's dark magic. I screamed as the burning spread around my body, "NOOO!" I cried out in pain as I spat blood and gasped for air, the creature laughed as I squirmed and tried to break free and kicked the monster's let but it didn't feel anything, I stopped struggling and tears poured down my face before my life flashed before my eyes and  everything went black for the last time.