chapter 4

Jeff's POV

Camille and I were sitting on the couch and chatting, I looked at the clock and realized I had better to back to the mansion but before I stood up Camille stopped me. "Jeff? do you think you can take me to the mansion?" I was shocked at her question " babe I can't if I do then my boss and his proxies might dispose of you and I can't risk that."

Camille sighed "I know you wanna protect me and all but I miss Korbyn and it gets lonely when you're not around" I put my arms around her and hugged her close "alright babe you can come." I stood up and scooped Camille up in my arms, bridal style.

When we got there I put Camille back I her feet and knocked on the door "please don't be Slendy, please don't be Slendy, please don't be Slendy " I whispered and when the door opened i was unlucky enough to encounter Slender Man.

I threw my arms around Camille protectivley "before you ask, this is Korbyn's friend and my girlfriend" Slender Man observed her "very well, I would usually be furious that you left for so long but I won't hurt anyone close to Korbyn or even you."

We entered the house and when Camille and Korbyn was each other they hugged "so you're a seer now?" Korbyn frowned and looked at me " did you tell her? " I signed and fessed up "I told her about you being a seer and I even told her about Slender Man and his proxies."

Masky must have overheard because he came over and slapped me across the face "WHY WOULD YOU TELL HER THAT!?" He yelled furiously " i couldn't lie to her, I love Camille" Camille blushed "aww Jeff I love you too" and kissed me but Masky spoke up again.

"Do you know what could have happened if she had called the cops on us? We would go to jail and the police might sell the mansion or worse have it condemned." I shoved Masky out of the way and stormed out of the living room and into my bedroom.