Noon

"Oh well, I guess we'll be able to have a lot more fun together." 

She takes a thick metal rod and pushes it into my slit.

"N-nng...!"

I scream as it stretches me, my pussy dripping out even more.

"I... I'll take death... before I talk...."

I'm still talking when she starts to move the bat in and out of my pussy. She laughed mockingly at me.

"Wow your so wet you must really like this."

I moan and tense up.

"I'm definitely... enjoying.... hin-n."

She keeps pushing it into me until I could feel the wetness flowing out of me. I whine as she pulls it out of me. The rod is drenched in fluids. She holds it up to my face.

"Taste it." She says.

I laugh weakly and try to smile but I can't feel my face.

"What if I say no?"

"Then my maid here will force it down your throat." 

I glance over to the maid she looked panicked. She already has a strange looking gag in her hand. 

"Just try it!"

I spit at the maid and shout.

"Come over here and I'll kill you."

She comes over. I taste the metal as it's forced into my mouth. I wasn't expecting her to be so strong. She secures it around my head. She backs away trying to get my drool of her hands. My tongue starts to hang out like a dog's would since my mouth is being held wide open. I feel completely humiliated. Standing there chained, naked, and unable to speak there was nothing separating me form an animal. I could even feel my mind slipping away. I grunt and struggle looking at the women with eyes full of rage.

First she puts the rod gently on my tongue. I whimper at the salty taste of my own discharge. Slowly she starts moving it deeper into my throat. 

"Hmmfff"

I flinch and my throat tightens up as it's forced inside. She just looked at me. Studying my reactions. 

"I'm surprised you haven't vomited yet. I'm sure the maid isn't looking forward to cleaning up throw up."

Well she won't have to worry since I don't have much in me to throw up anyway I though. My body was trying desperately to gag but I forced it down. No way I would give my tormentors the satisfaction. Soon she started thrusting it in and out of my throat. It felt like she was pushing it in a little deeper each time. I let out a few desperate coughs when my eyes start to roll back. I was shaking, I needed to catch my breath. When she took the bar out I was gasping for air. I saw her hand it to the maid. 

"So how did it taste."

"A-agh." Was all I could say as I glared at her. 

She giggled as she groped my body. Rubbing her hand over my clit then moving up to my belly then between my breast. I let out a soft moan despite myself. She had a gentle touch till she desired to squeeze my ass. My body quickly tensed up again.

"Ready to talk? Or shall we continue?