Calypso visibly sighed, a slight look of disappointment crossing her features.

"Alright then. See you soon." She waved her hand.

I blinked, and once more found myself reclined against the wall, looking out amongst the bustling street. I frowned. Could I have imagined that, or was it truly Calypso that had conjured up such a spell? That was indeed strange.

But I knew Calypso was coming. If not here already.

I straightened my posture, pushing myself away from the wall, Riptide in my hand (in pen form of course), prepared for what might happen.

I had a feeling it wasn't going to be good.

<•STREETS OF NEW YORK, 3RD PERSON POV•>

Percy looked around warily. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary.

His muscles were tense, jaw clenched tightly as he scanned the crowd of civilians.

Across the street from him, a young man, maybe in his late thirties, opened his car door which was parked on the side of the road. As soon as the car door clicked open, a series of triggers pulled, a well placed explosive went off, the car exploding in an almost surreal scene. The man flew back, his heart pounding no more, the surrounding people caught in the deadly debris of the explosion, as flames flickered around the sidewalk.

Almost immediately people were sent into a frenzy. The sounds of screams filled the air, children sobbed as they were separated from their mothers in the frantic crowd. People ran in all directions, Percy couldn't see more than ten feet in front of himself, as he was shoved about in the mass of people.

He knew this was part of Calypso's plan. First she needed to clear the streets. What a perfect way to make them hurry.

Not ten minutes later nearly every person had fled the charred scene. The faint noise of sirens above New York traffic slowly coming closer.

Percy tapped the communicator ear set he wore. Sending out a quick code to everyone, Calypso was here.

Annabeth, who had been watching from the inside of a nearby building (which was empty also) stepped out, quickly walking over to Percy and standing by his side. She took his hand and squeezed gently. He squeezed back.

The smell of cinnamon soon wafted into their nostrils, they knew who it was before they saw her. She appeared in the middle of the deserted street, smiling happily. Percy released Annabeth's hand.

He gripped Riptide firmly, Annabeth, who had to borrow a dagger from Tony, due to her own weapon still being at camp, drew her dagger, getting into a fighting stance.

Calypso chuckled. She conjured a shining silver blade out of thin air, green gemstones glittered on the hilt.

Calypso, finding it unfair being two on one, flicked her wrist, sending Annabeth flying back, hitting a brick wall, a sickening crack sounding through the air.

Percy charged. With a flash, he held Riptide, swinging in a wide arc at Calypso, whom of which wasn't nearly half as skilled as Percy, but knew that one hit with this cursed blade would guarantee death. But she had another element on her side. Percy was angry. Filled with rage. His fighting was sloppier than usual, his swings too wide, his blocks too careless, his defense was left open.

Soon all you could see was a silver and golden blur of movement, the fight picking up with every second.

Loki had drawn Thor, Tony, and Bruce's attention, having surrounded some of the panicked civilians. Natasha was trying to get a lock on Loki, aiming a shot at him, but found it hard to tell which one of the many clones were fake or real. Clint, on the other hand, aimed down towards Calypso, but the fact that she and Percy were fighting at such close range, and so lightning fast, made it hard for even he to get a good angle to shoot at without running the risk of hitting Percy.