Chapter ~4~

[A/N] Ello :3 so here's an update for y'all :D I'm excited 'cause this is getting more reads XDDDD YAY!!! ok time for an update!!!!

Chapter ~4~ Percy's POV

After I finished Iris Messaging my mom I exited the bathroom and went back out into the hall.

I walked down the hallway, I noticed my room was at the vary end of the hall, and there where rooms with name plaques above the doors. I finally made my way back to the main room, which had a kitchen to the right and in the center of the room was a large table, behind that was a giant TV room, with huge sofas and a 80' something inch flat screen TV. I was officially impressed. And last but not least, the elevator right to my left.

I found all of the 'Avengers' gathered around the table happily eating pizza, there where several open pizza boxes also. I found an empty seat next to the one they called 'Captain America' and grabbed a piece of pepperoni pizza.

"So, Percy, tell us about yourself. You are after all apart of the team now. " Tony Stark asked me.

"What's there to know?" I replied, trying to be mysterious. Apparently it worked.

"Well, what's your favorite color?" Tony asked.

"Blue. " I replied simply, taking another bite of pizza.

"How about favorite video game?" he asked me.

"Don't play video games. " I answered again without giving it a second thought.

"How's that possible?! Your like, 18!" Tony exclaimed.

"I dunno. " I shrugged, grabbing a piece of regular cheese pizza this time. I didn't like being interrogated, even though they where simple questions.

"Jeez, Cap! this kids as far back on technology as you are!!" Steve just shrugged, ignoring Tony and continued eating his pizza.

"So what powers do you have?" Clint said, talking for the first time during the whole conversation.

"Uh..." I tried thinking of something to say. "I don't have any...?" I said, but it came out more of a question.

"Then why would Fury want you on his team.." Natasha wondered aloud.

"Beats me. " Tony shrugged. "But it'll be fun with a new guy. "

"Maybe tomorrow we should do a quick physical exam..." Bruce spoke. The words 'physical exam' immediately made me worried. I had a LOT of scars he did not want anybody to see. If they did they'd ask questions, if they asked questions I would have to lie or tell them the truth, if I lied i'd get in a ton of trouble if they found out i was lying, if i tell the truth, who knows what would happen.

All I knew, was I could not get examined. I also hated needles.......

"Hey, you ok kid?" Steve asked putting a hand on my shoulder. I hadn't realized it, but I had tensed up and kinda spaced out. Gee, gotta love ADHD.

"Uh, ya, im fine. " I confirmed putting on a fake smile, I had gotten good at it to, always pretending to be happy. But Steve didn't seem to buy it, but he let it slide. Tony looked at his watch.

"Phew! Would ya look at that! Bedtime already! Night guys. " Tony said, I knew he must've felt the tension. I nodded and stood up. I waved everyone goodnight as we all decided to go to bed. Tony's room was the closest to the kitchen, then across from him was Thor, (who wasn't there) Then Steve, across from Steve was bruce, then Clint, then across from Clint was Natasha, then me.

I went into my room and plopped down on the bed. I knew I wouldnt be able to sleep though. Annabeth was gone, and Tartarus still haunted my dreams. I tightly closed my eyes. I needed Annabeth. I needed to find her. No matter what.