Chapter ~20~

[A/N] *hums happily* oh, hello there! I gather that you are all quit excited to see how things turn out? ^.^ FAVE COMMENTS:

By @Greenninjagal

Ok Sabrina...just breath...breath... HOLY HERA WHAT DID YOU DO?! No!!! I thought we determined no more cliffhanger endings like that!!! Please update soon!

By @_Stop_and_Stare_

LOOK AT ME X_X <--- SEE I WAS RIGHT I DID DIE OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITH PAINFUL TORTURE AND U GAL ARE THE CAUSE OF IT THIS IS HORRIBLE MY POOR POOR POOR LITTLE PERCY AHHH!!!!!!!! HYPERVENTILATING!!!! CHOKING!!!!! DYING!!!! DEAD!!!! We are sorry, but Spotty has now died. Cause: Percy Jackson

By @HoO_Lover_4_Life

STOP THESE CLIFF HANGERS! YOU ARE TURNING INTO RICK! NOT ALLOWED! NO!

:'D I was like rolling on the floor laughing with tears in my eyes XD i adored them ALL!!! It was just so amazing... Ok, you are all probably waiting for the chapter aren't ya? Well, HERE IT IS!! >:D

Chapter ~20~ 3rd Person POV, literally a few feet from the front of Stark Towers~

Percy charged Annabeth, all of the Avengers stood dumbstruck at the sight. None of them truly thought he was going to go through with it.

Anyone could see that Annabeths eyes where getting tested up, yet Percy's strangely colored blue and bloodshot eyes seamed stone hard as his sharp blade slashed throw the air only inches from Annabeths face.

Annabeth jumped back, shock and hurt from Percy's movements and words evident on her face. There then was a strange popping sound and standing right beside Percy was Calypso and Loki, weapons raised.

"Oh how nice of you two to join the party. " Tony grunted sarcastically.

"Your outnumbered. Surrender." Steve ordered them.

"not for long. " Loki smiled.

And then all Hades broke loose.

Thor charged Loki, and they where now locked in a scepter/Hammer combat, while Calypso who was holding a staff of some sorts, was firing at anyone daring to get near her. Percy viciously jumped and jabbed at Annabeth, she, who had her drakon bone sword though she wasn't nearly as good as Percy yet, jumped ducked and tried to parry as many as she could.

Though it was no use. Percy was backing her into a wall, a cruel smile playing along his mouth.

"I know all of your fears," he said. "so I can make you die in the ways you fear the most. "

Annabeth now had her back to a buildings brick wall. She looked apologetically at Percy.

"I am so sorry Percy.." she said quietly, Percy furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, but then Annabeth kneed Percy right in-between the legs, causing his knees to buckle and be slowly withered to the ground in pain. (A/N any one else think he kinda had that coming? No? Ok. But yes I admit I enjoyed doing that...)

Annabeth ran around Percy, and tried to get away, but alas he wasn't delayed long enough. She felt a hand grab her arm as she ran past him and spin her around and was met with cold and unfriendly whitish-blue eyes, instead of the beautiful sea green ones she adored.

He grabbed her wrist that and started twisting slowly and painfully, causing he to drop her sword, and in the case, possibly even her life. 'Percy' smiled as if he where enjoying seeing her in pain as Annabeth held back to urge to wimper.

Then Percy raised his sword for the final blow. It all happened so fast for Annabeth. One week your life is as normal as it gets, the next your boyfriend is trying to kill you because he's been possessed by a stupid Norse god of idiots. Percy's sword came down in a fatal swoop when, all of a sudden, he got thrown to the side by a giant green monster the yelled/roared at him when he laid on top of a car.