YO MAMA SO UGLY...

1.Yo mama so ugly, she looked like she fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

2.Yo mama so ugly, that not even goldfish crackers smile back.

3.Yo mama so ugly, Bob the builder looked at her and said: DAMN, I CAN'T FIX THAT!!!

4.Yo mama so ugly, she put the Boogie man out of business.

5.Yo mama so ugly, when she wobbles down the street in September, people say: DAMN, I can't believe it's Halloween already.

6.Yo mama so ugly, yo daddy takes her to work each day so he doesn't have to kiss her goodbye.

7.Yo mama so ugly, they knew what time it was when she was born because her face stopped the clock.

8.Yo mama so ugly, the doctors had to fit her incubator with tinted windows when she was born.

9.Yo mama so ugly, she walked in a haunted house and came out with a job application.

10.Yo mama so ugly, people at the zoo pay cash so they DON'T have to see her.

11.Yo mama so ugly, she scared the stitching out of Frankenstein.

12.Yo mama so ugly, the tide won't even take her out.

13.Yo mama so ugly, her mama had to tie a steak around her throat to get the dog to play with her.

14.Yo mama so ugly, her parents had to feed her with a slingshot.

15.Yo mama so ugly, her pillow cries at night.

16.Yo mama so ugly, if she was a scarecrow, corn would run away.

17.Yo mama so ugly, she looked out the window and got arrested for mooning.

18.Yo mama so ugly, she turned Medusa to stone.

19.Yo mama so ugly, when she looks in the mirror, the reflection looks back and shakes it's head.

20.Yo mama so ugly, she tried to take a bath and the water jumped out.

21.Yo mama so ugly, even Rice Krispies won't talk to her.

22.Yo mama so ugly, she made the onion cry.

23.Yo mama so ugly, when she goes to the therapist, he makes her lay on the couch face down.

24.Yo mama so ugly, she threw a boomerang and it wouldn't even come back.

25.Yo mama so ugly, she made Obama lose hope.

26.Yo mama so ugly, her birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory.

27.Yo mama so ugly, her mama threw her on the street and was charged for littering.

28.Yo mama so ugly, I heard yo father met her at a dog show.

29.You'll never be the man yo mama was.