YO MAMA SO STUPID...

1.Yo mama so stupid, she thought 'The Nutcracker' was a gay porno.

2.Yo mama so stupid, she put paper on the TV and thought it was paper view

3.Yo mama so stupid, she tried to drown a fish.

4.Yo mama so stupid, she went to an orthadonist to get a blue tooth.

5.Yo mama so stupid, she thinks Taco Bell is a Mexican phone company.

6.Yo mama so stupid, she got locked in a mattress store and slept on the floor.

7.Yo mama so stupid, I told her drinks were on the house, so she got a ladder.

8.Yo mama so stupid, it takes her two hours to watch 60 minutes.

9.Yo mama so stupid, she asked for a refund on a jigsaw puzzle complaining it was broken.

10.Yo mama so stupid, she thought a quarterback was a refund.

11.Yo mama so stupid, when I asked her to buy me a colored TV, she asked 'which color?'

12.Yo mama so stupid, she heard it was chilly outside and grabbed a bowl.

13.Yo mama so stupid, she tripped over a cordless phone.

14.Yo mama so stupid, she bought a solar powered flashlight.

15.Yo mama so stupid, she took a ruler to bed to see how long she slept.

16.Yo mama so stupid, when she read on her job application to not write below the dotted line, she put: O.K.

17.Yo mama so stupid, she puts lipstick on her forehead just to make-up her mind.

18.Yo mama so stupid, she took a spoon to the Superbowl.

19.Yo mama so stupid, she stoped at a stop sign waiting for it to turn green.

20.Yo mama so stupid, when. she tried to commit suicide, she jumped out of the basement window.

21.Yo mama so stupid, she told you yo mama jokes.

22.Yo mama so stupid, I offered her animal crackers and she said: no thanks, I'm a vegetarian.

23.Yo mama so stupid, she studied for a blood test.

24.Yo mama so stupid, she got fired from the M&M factory for throwing away all of the w's.

25.Yo mama so stupid, that when her geometry test said 'find x', she circled it and said: there it is.

26.Yo mama so stupid, the police officer said she broke the speed limit, so she offered to fix it.

27.Yo mama so stupid, she took an umbrella to see Purple Rain.

28.Yo mama so stupid, she got stabbed in a shootout.

29.Yo mama so stupid, she can't read an audio book.