Chapter 2:

I instantly opened my eyes and looked around. I couldn't recognize where I was. Did the vampire take me to her home? Who was that person who attacked the vampire? I hope it was not Sarah or else she would've got killed instantly. Fuck, is she okay? I closed my eyes and tried to calm my thoughts. I opened my eyes again and glanced at the room I was in to attempt to recognize any familiarity. The walls were painted a plain shade of white with picture of paintings. There was a leather loveseat with a glass table and a large window, with the sunlight passing through. I realized that I was lying down on a couch and that there was a blanket on top of me. I looked at the picture frame and instantly recognized whose house I was at... I was at Jason's house. The piece of ass who is an ass.

I wanted to get up and find Jason. I wanted to ask him why I was here and why he brought me here in the first place. Maybe I could seek comfort in his words to forget what happened to me. I wanted to. But right as I was about to get up, a door creaked open and footsteps approached near me. I lied back on the couch and closed my eyes in hopes of pretending to be asleep. I didn't get enough time to see who it was but it was better that I pretended that I was asleep so I could hear what they were saying. I knew that if I tried to escape, they wouldn't say what they were going to say. I peeked with my eyes and noticed that 2 unknown men were sitting on the couch.

"You don't have a lot of time. You better finish this quick or I'll do it myself." An unknown voice said. "The war is coming close, so let's just make our life easier and get rid of the competition."

What did he mean to finish this quick? Is it something bad? And what war? There can't be an actual war happening right now. Though when the guy said something about the war, it reminded me of the war in my dream. The war between werewolves and vampires. I know that didn't really make sense because there isn't such thing as those creatures but again, there was a vampire in the forest. It bit me too. Am I a vampire now? I had so many questions. Though if there was a war, it would have been on the news by now.

"Quiet down! You never know who can be listening!" A familiar voice said quietly. "But you have to give me some time. It's not that easy, I know her."

"Okay fine. If you don't do it, just watch, you'll be killed instead."

"Okay whatever, I'm not the competition. Leave now!"

Footsteps approached the door and the unknown person left. A few minutes later, I opened my eyes and looked around.

I got up and was walking to leave the room but before I could, he quickly noticed me, grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

"Calm down!" He demanded. I looked up at his face. We were holding hands and we were pretty close. I pushed him back immediately, even though I didn't want to. His actions always somehow turned me on and I can't stand that.

"How am I going to calm down if I am at someone's house I don't know?" I asked, taking a deep breath.

"It's all under control. Your mom is going to pick you up. Your mom and my mom know each other. So we're really not strangers." He said, acting like the conversation he had with that man didn't even happen.

"Okay fine. But just don't touch me and tell her I'll be at home." I said. I didn't have a good feeling about what he was saying.

"No, you can't leave." He said. "It's not safe."

"You have no right to tell me what to do." I said, mocking his words that he said in the morning.

He came close and aimed for a punch. Man, he got some anger issues just because I wanted to leave. I blocked it and punched him back. Throughout my childhood, I took some karate classes and let's just say I did not regret it. I kicked him back but missed and when he kicked back, he hit right at my stomach, making me fall down. He came down towards me and slowly started to lean close towards my face.