💀Chapter 19💀

Mulai dari awal

Y/N: Okay whiteout.

Yoongi: Whiteout? I know damn well your charcoal ass didn't just call me that.

Y/N: Charcoal? You're tryna catch these hands aren't you.

Yoongi: The only place I'm trying to catch them hands are in bed, what you gone do about it?

Y/N: Shiii-I'm not sure if my imaginary water broke but I could've sworn I felt something dripping.

Yoongi: Hahaha, that ain't no damn imaginary shit. You're just wet for me.

Y/N: I really don't know how we went from roasting eachother to talking dirty. I'm a lil shook.

Yoongi: You'll be shook tonight.

She covered her mouth and laughed nervously. I smirked at her cute reaction knowing she's not the type to get all shy and laughed at her for thinking wrong.

Y/N: What are you laughing at dickhead?

Yoongi: D-Dickhead? I'm laughing at the fact you got all embarrassed from what I said when it's not what you're thinking, egg head.

Y/N: Bruh...What were you referring to then?

Yoongi: I've got a surprise that might leave you shook, that's what I meant. Dirty ass mind you got going on.

Y/N: Oh please, we aren't any different. Drop the surprise, I'm ready.

Yoongi: Are you sure?

Y/N: Nah. Stop playing and just tell me.

Yoongi: Give me a kiss first.

Y/N: A kiss just to know, wow-

Yoongi: Not any kiss. I want a French kiss.

I looked into her eyes with lust and she didn't hesitate on leaning in to smash her lips against mine. Without wasting any time I placed a hand behind her neck and pulled her closer for a much more passionate kiss.

Y/N: I love you. I love you. I love you!! Gosh you make me so damn happy.

She whispered against my lips and I couldn't help but to tell her the surprise.

Yoongi: I love you way more that's why I decided on also buying this place for us.

I smiled in between our kiss and she pulled away in shock, eyes wide open as I held the keys to our second property in front of her.

Y/N: Wait what, this place is, you bought this beach house???

Yoongi: Mmhm, it's ours babygirl.

Y/N: Yoongi, don't fuck with me like that. I'm about to suck you right now!

Yoongi: Deadass. I signed the lease as soon as I saw it. Knew you'd love it.

Y/N: Babe, what the fuck... I'm-

Her voice cracked and she covered her face before sobbing into her hands. I smiled in awe and pulled her back into a tight hug.

Yoongi: Aww haha, baby don't cry!

Y/N: When did you, oh my god, you're fucking crazy babe.

Yoongi: Crazy for you that's why I do the shit I do without thinking twice about it. You mean everything and more to me, you know that?

Y/N: Bitch I didn't think my ass meant this much to you, the hell!

Yoongi: You have no damn idea. When I said I was gonna work my ass off-

Y/N: Indeed, because that lil ass of yours is slowly fading out.

Yoongi: Okay I'm done. You ruined the moment.

Y/N: Mwahaha, okay okay, carry on. I won't joke anymore.

Yoongi: When I said I was gonna work hard and be successful to give you and our kids everything I could give y'all I meant it.

Y/N: A bitch bout to drop on her knees for you. I'm so blessed to have you, like what else can I ask for when you're everything I ever wanted. You're the best husband, my best friend, a great father and a very successful man. Shit, if that ain't big dick energy then I don't know what is.

I chuckled and she kissed me a couple times, saying "thank you" against my lips before taking my hand and walking me to the room.

Yoongi: Baby, what are-

Y/N: You know what the fuck I'm gone do. Let me just say I now have a lil surprise for you as well.

••

I groaned as I thrusted faster, Y/N arched her back and moaned loudly as she took me in completely after what seemed forever thanks to the size of my hard member. Her eyes were teary but I made sure she was feeling pleasure and not pain. It was going great, we were both a moaning and panting mess, kissing, touching, whispering how much we love eachother, getting sweaty from all the movement and enjoying every bits of it until she patted both of my shoulders desperately and made me stop from going deeper.

 It was going great, we were both a moaning and panting mess, kissing, touching, whispering how much we love eachother, getting sweaty from all the movement and enjoying every bits of it until she patted both of my shoulders desperately and made m...

Y/N: Fuck, Yoongi pull out!! Hurry!

Yoongi: Why, what's wrong? Did I hurt you? Was I going too hard? Are you okay?

Y/N: Babe, I'm fine. It's something else, please pull out before they leave!

I was confused as to why she wanted to stop all of a sudden but pulled out anyway. She moaned as I did and bit her lip before taking her robe that was right next to the bed and put it on quickly while getting up the bed.

Yoongi: You sure you can walk, your legs are shaking?

Y/N: Y-Yeah, I can walk, I think.

Yoongi: I'm confused, who's leaving and where are you going?

She ran towards the door with shaky legs and almost tripped on her own heels on the way.

Y/N: Oh fuck, I'm okay!

Yoongi: Y/N, what the fuck, where are you running to??

Y/N: Didn't you hear the doorbell? To get my chicken the fuck, what else!

Yoongi: I- I can't with you. You really made me pull out for food.

Y/N: Food over bae, bye!