Our laughing session was interrupted by a shirtless Luke, who had his sweatpants on the wrong way and his hair was sticking up in all different directions, stumbling into the kitchen. "Hey there's the guy who finally got laid last night!" Calum cheered.

"Be quiet," Luke hissed, sitting on the chair across from Calum, and his cheeks were burning up.

"That's what we were saying last night," I joked, referencing the fact that Luke and whoever the girl he had brought home last night were very loud. Calum snorted, but Luke just glared, then quickly shifted his expression to a devilish smirk.

"Addy, baby, you know you're just jealous that it wasn't you," Luke said confidently with a wink. He had returned to his flirty habits and typical personality a few months after the accident, and Calum went along with the jokes now and didn't seem to mind anymore.

I simply rolled my eyes. "Is she still here?"

"Yeah, she's taking a shower right now. Please don't weird her out when she comes down. I really like her. She is the one I met at the grocery store a few weeks ago that finally let me take her out on a date," Luke explained, the corners of his mouth lifting into a smile as he glanced down at his hands, obviously still giddy from his date with her.

I was proud of him. He was the only one who was single since Ashton had recently gotten himself a girlfriend named Katie who I absolutely adored. He was the manager at the music store down the street, and she was the customer that always came in to buy CD's just to see him again. It was adorable, but still not as adorable as my relationship.

The mysterious girl that Luke always texted suddenly crept down the staircase, dressed in one of Luke's shirts and the pants I'm assuming she wore the previous night with her wet hair up in a bun. As she came closer into vision I realized I knew exactly who she was, and my jaw dropped open.

"Margo!"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Are you nervous?" I asked the redhead, crossing one of my legs over the other one as I got more comfortable in my seat across from one of my best friends. We were all currently attending the rehearsal dinner, but after the pre-wedding shenangians were taken care of, Lucy and I drifted off from the rest of our friends to get some food.

She shrugged, smiling at me with those exceptionally white teeth that she had gotten bleached prior to the ceremony. I have missed being with her and Michael, even though we have kept in tremendous touch through all of the phone calls and messages, but nothing beats being in their presence again. "No, not really. I'm just hoping I don't trip and fall down the aisle."

"Mikey will probably fall too if you did, and pretend it was planned or something," I assured her, the two of us giggling at the truth of the statement.

I scarfed down the little crabcakes they had prepared as appetizers within seconds, and Lucy's eyes widened slightly. "Whoa, Addy, you just went full vacuum cleaner on that finger food."

Laughter erupted from my mouth. She always had a way with words. "Sorry, I've just been having a ton of weird cravings lately," I confessed, licking the top of my lip to get rid of the lingering bit of food stuck there.

Lucy opened her mouth to speak, but she was cut off by a very drunk Ashton and Michael approaching us. "Why are you guys being boring? Let's go party!" Michael cheered, taking both of his fiancé's hands in his and tugging on them so she would stand up.