VIII | IRL

Yuto chewed on his bottom lip nervously, trying to push his hands further into his coat pocket as it was freezing.

Luckily no one had recognised him even as he had been standing here for at least an hour.

+++

Yuto_Cube_Official: where are you 🙃

+++

Bora's face dropped as she read the message. "He really meant it." As she checked the time she felt guilt overcome her.

"My message never sent," Bora mumbled, quickly she pulled her coat on.

"Bora what ar-"

"I'm sorry, Taeil." Bora apologised. "I need to go but message me- I'll meet up with you another time."

Bora then rushed out of the cafe, hailing a taxi in hopes that Yuto was still there so she could at least apologise in person.

Once she arrived, she ran towards the entrance, her eyes scanning like crazy. "Maybe he went ins-"

"Bora," A deep voice sounded.

As much as Bora wanted to fangirl at this moment, the shock was too much. His face was red from the cold and even though he wore a mask, she could tell his nose was also red.

"I'm sorry. I messaged you to say I couldn't come but I didn't see that it didn't send till earlier on when you messaged me and I was out-"

"I'm not mad. I'm just cold, can we maybe go inside?" He asked as Bora opened her mouth in shock.

"Yeah." Bora grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. "I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault. Your message never sent and I could have waited inside too." Yuto chuckled, the sound being pure bliss to Bora.

"Your laugh is so cute." Bora mumbled, blushing. Yuto placed a finger on Bora's nose.

"Your nose is all red and cold." Yuto smiled. "You look like Rudolph."

"Well you look like Po the red telletubby." Bora pouted, swatting his hand away and laughing shortly after.

"You're dimples-" Yuto commented. "You're so pretty."

"Please stop." Bora felt herself dying inside. It's not everyday your bias calls you pretty. She covered her face as Yuto chuckled, trying to pry her hands away.

He had successfully managed to pry them away so now she had her eyes closed and she was pouting. "Let me die in peace."

"You're like Snow White-"

"Huh?" She opened her eyes, somehow they managed to open wider as Yuto had pulled down his mask and was now kissing her.

When he pulled away he finished his sentence, "One kiss to wake up a princess."

"Yah! What was that about?" Bora turned away from him, not wanting him to see her blush.

"You didn't like it?"

"I-" Before Bora could finish a voice spoke up.

"You stood me up for another guy..." Taeil was standing there infront of the two.

"Taeil..."

"We may have broken up but it still hurts to see you with another guy..." Taeil sighed. "Especially since I was planning on asking you to be my girlfriend again."

Seen | Yuto Adachi {Completed}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara