(35) Back to that are we love?

Chapter 35- Back to that are we love?

There was only a week left until graduation. Finally, I was leaving school. I couldn't wait in all honesty and I'm sure Kyle couldn't either.

Christmas was only a month away, and I was extremely excited for that too. I couldn't wait to give my father a great Christmas, and I was more than happy to spend it with Kyle.

It was a Saturday night, and I was cuddled up on the sofa with my father and Kyle.

We were watching the football match on tele as my dad sat in his arm chair with a blue fleece wrapped around his body and Kyle and I were sat on the double sofa with a red fleece around us as I cuddled into his body.

Kyle and my father were currently talking about the football and all that stuff I didn't really want to know. I watched them converse and I was happy they got along so well together.

My dad started to laugh at a comment Kyle made, and it was great to see him happy. I grabbed Kyles leg under the blanket to show him I was thankful.

I couldn't have done anything without Kyle, he truly was an angel, for me and my father.

"What's up?" Kyle whispered in my ear as my father continued to watch the game.

I kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you," was my only reply.

"For what?"

"For just being here," I said as Kyle cuddled me closer.

"I'm always here," was his reply. I smiled at that.

We stayed in silence for a while longer, before Kyle shifted uncomfortably and got up from the sofa. He held out his hand and I cocked my head to the side.

"Just take it," he shook his head and rolled his eyes. He only learnt from the best.

I obeyed and laid my hand into his. I didn't know what he was doing but I hoped it was something good.

He pulled my up from the sofa and pulled me through the room.

"Where are you two going?" My dad's pale face looked to us as we moved to the door. He was looking worse, and that hurt me, but Kyle was here and I always felt stronger beside him.

"I'm taking your daughter somewhere, I hope you don't mind. We won't be too long," without even a second thought, my dad mustered a smile and nodded his head as approval. Kyle smiled his was before proceeding to pull me through the door.

"See you in a minute, dad," I just about got out before Kyle pulled me out of the house. As soon as my feet touched the cobbled floor, I asked, "where are we going?"

"You're always so full of questions," I heard his answer. I huffed.

"Kyle, come on," I moaned. "Tell me where we're going," I continued to whine.

"No,"

"Dick,"

"Back to that are we, love?" He turned around to wink my way. I huffed again. "Stop being grumpy and go along with it, for my sake,"

"Kyle-"

"Please, just go along with it for me,"

"Fine," I sighed with defeat. I didn't even begin to say another word.

"Anyway, I thought you liked suprises?" He said as we walked hand in hand to the end of the field. That's where we stopped.

"I do, but I'm curious," I replied. Kyle chuckled slightly as I stood in front of him.