Multiverse.

They stood tall, all four of them watching each other carefully. Nobody wanted to make the first move yet all of them wanted to attack. They all charged, Katelyn charged towards Yoshi, Yoshi towards Katelyn, Luna towards Anoriath and Anoriath towards Luna. Katelyn threw punch after blow, Yoshi laughed menacingly as she dodged each blow with extreme agility, Luna screamed as she tried to claw into Anoriath's face, however, Anoriath remembered all of them, the journey of ending the haunting of Yoshi, finding Luna and Katelyn. The IAK. 

Anoriath considered about showing them all the powers he had obtained while being resurrected, he put his hand out towards Luna and spoke in a gentle manner. ''Luna, it's me. It's Anoriath, your friend.'' She let out a roar and began to charge with a great speed. ''I know who you are! You are my worst enemy.''  Anoriath closed his eyes as a white luminescent orb of light was released from his chest. Everyone, including Luna who was charging at him, stopped in their tracks to watch the orb get closer to them and ingulf their existence in this strange realm.

Luna woke up in a dark world, no light. Nothing. She opened her eyes and rubbed her head, groaning at the pain that had emerged from her chest. She wondered whereabouts she was and looked up to the sky as a bright light shone on the horizon and then disappeared again, she saw craters around her as the burning light reappeared, she squinted her eyes at the light and saw a star, not like the sun she was used to but a star, many times bigger than VY Canis Majoris but something was odd, something didn't feel right, the star was dying. She saw why it was dying, a black hole. She estimated it was 8 million solar masses, that was twice the mass of Sagittarius A*. She realised she was on an asteroid, orbiting around these monsters. 

Yoshi woke up with a feeling of sickness in her stomach, she knew something had happened and was transported somewhere but she didn't know where. She knew it was otherworldly when she looked up and saw a planet, its rings were huge and yet she felt in total isolation, she saw a white glow far, far away in the distance and realised the closest heat source from her was 25,000 Light seconds away from her, this meant she was in complete cold, many degrees colder than it could ever be on Earth. Her flame was the smallest source of heat she could have.

Katelyn was transported in an area with green mist, strange trees had developed from the ground and ended up with a sharp, pointed end. A ship hovering in the air of unknown design floated above her and it scanned her with green rays of light until it slowly turned away and opened up a rift in time-space before it disappeared. She realised she wasn't in the milky way galaxy, she also realised that this was the same earth she knew. She was in the same place, she had never moved. ''This isn't Earth.'' She spoke to herself before her mouth opened up in fear. ''This isn't even our universe.''

Luna gasped for air as she realised there was no atmosphere on this asteroid. Her powers of nature were able to provide her with a little oxygen due to photosynthesis from the intense light from the dying star, she sat down in peace as she was alone she looked at the stars and their placements. She realised, ''This isn't our galaxy... This isn't even our universe.''

Yoshi watched as the small white star slowly grew further apart from where she was, the star she was looking at wasn't a white dwarf nor a neutron star. It was an entirely new class of star that her mind couldn't even comprehend. She gasped as she saw this and realised that the star she was looking at could exist in the universe she knew. ''If I'm alone here. Those people, Anoriath, Luna and Katelyn are all in different universes. Including me. This isn't even our universe.''

Anoriath woke up screaming, his lungs filled with water and he looked down at the floor wasn't able to be seen, just a small island and nothing else. He saw different portals open up, it all showed where his friends and sister had been transported to, however as new universes were being made, more kept being made. Portal after portal was appearing. He looked to his left and saw a group of people walking through the forest and eyes watching them. Luna struggling for breath, Katelyn hacking at a tree of an unknown kind and Yoshi shivering in intense coldness. Another portal opened of a survivor trapped in debris after a tornado had hit his hometown. Four survivors watching their spaceship explode in a great vast ocean. He could help but watch until he felt a breath down his back. He turned to see a creature, Levithan class watching him as it roared into his ears. Deafening him. He swam as he thought to himself. ''The multiverse exists.''