Chapter 3 "Butterflies"

Chapter 3

The rest of the school day passed by, with nothing important happening. Nevertheless, at night, fun was awaiting us. Philip had invited us to his house for a movie night and who knows what else? There was going to be Philip -of course-, Drake, Alexander the jerk -alone, as the blondie from the morning dumped him-, bitchy Chloe -yeah I'm stll mad at her-, Christopher.... Those I think.

That's why I was startled when I entered the house. The five people I was expecting, were apparently ten! Alex's girl was for some reason back with him(?!), Christopher had brought his gang with him and then there was Shally.... Shally?! Why the fuck would Philip invite her? I thought he hated her... Oh well... I guess I can cope with that!

"Hellooo guys!" I screamed as I entered the room, pointing towards the beers I was holding.

"Jo! Have I told you how much I love you?!," Philip was more than thrilled to seeing me -well.. the drinks-.

I chuckled. -Gosh I'm such a hypocrit...- "Soo..Are we having a party or what? We're quite more crowded than usual man."

"I'd rather watch a movie," clarified Alex. " Besides, while you'll be on it, I will be on the other room with Anne f-"

"We got it!" Interjected Chloe in her annoying voice. I want to punch her so fucking bad.

"Come on, Philip!" I pleaded. I really wanted to dance and get high, to forget all my suckish problems.

"..Yeah!" Drake joined me, me jumping up and down out of excitement.

"You love parties, Phil dude," Jay stated before winking to me and Drake. Jay? I hadn't even noticed him. He must be one of the guys that came with Christopher.

Philip didn't reply. He simply turned up the stereo to the maximum volume. I.love.this.guy.

"I fricking love you. You know it right?!" I shouted hysterically, him smiling goofily.

"Love you too bitch.' 

And so the best party of the week,-if not of the month-, began.

After less than an hour, eveyrthing was a mess. Lights were out, music had never been louder-even some of Philip's neighbors heard it and decided to join us-, foods were scattered on the ground, us all screaming and dancing, drunk as hell.

But I loved it. I was high, feeling like I was flying on the sky. I was dancing like crazy, being stared by alomst everyone. I loved it when I was at the spotlight, but sometimes I was in a way too -living in my world-/ neglecting my background, state. I had to see what was going on with the rest of the gang.

So,I turned around, only to see a half-naked Chloe, almost devouring Christopher's face. Ew. They weren't going to fuck in front of us all, were they?! And to think that Alex is a muh more sex-obsessed freak than Chloe. Wait. Where was he? I looked around, but he was nowhere to be seen. I left the dancefloor, curiosity flooding throughout me. I had to find him.

I opened a couple of doors, before coming across a naked Alex on top of Anne, srewing each other. Fuck. I immediately left, so that they wouldn't notice me.

I felt my stomach twisting once again, either by the alcohool or by the fricish views! To be honest, I hated what they were doing. I hated s*x. I even hated love. I found it impossible to be pleasured by such a thing. Well, to be honest, I never had willing s*x in my life, I was only raped. But it would be a lie if said I was looking forward to it.

All those thoughts reminded me of Michael and how he made me- F*ck! I ran towards the blacony,  and tilted my head downwards, emptying the food off my stomach. I threw up again, before losing all my strength and ending up on my knees.