"I thought you might want to change." Ethan said handing me the same Calvin Klien two piece that he gave me the night of the ball.

"Thank you." I smiled and took the clothes into the bathroom.

I changed out of my blazer and bodycon dress duo before slipping on the outfit. I walked out to see Ethan with only dress pants on. I saw his jacket, tie, and shirt had been thrown all across the room. I looked at him sitting on the edge of his bed with his head in his hands.

"Talk to me Ethan." I said as I kneeled in front of him. He looked up from his hands his hazel eyes instantly meeting mine.

"I'm just upset about today." He sighed running fingers through his hair.

"Nothing bad happened, I'm ok Ethan. It honestly makes me really happy that you would stand up for me like that." I smiled laying my hands on his knees.

"Thank you. You are the best thing that has happened to me." He grabbed my hands and stood me up. His arms made their way around my waist and he pulled me onto his lap.

"And you are the best thing that happened to me." I smiled and gently placed my lips on his.

"Do you want to watch movies for the rest of the day?" He asked after pulling away.

"I'd love to." I smiled as he picked me up and laid me on the bed.

He walked into the bathroom and changed while I started the movie. We agreed on watching Creed. Your girl loves Michael B. Jordan. Ethan walked back in and laid down beside me as the movie started. Ethan's arm made its way around my waist and pulled me close to his warm body. After two movies I fell asleep in Ethan's arms.

My eyes fluttered open to an empty space in the bed. I was under the covers and a random movie was still playing on the TV. I slid out of the bed to see Ethan standing on the terrace next to another large figure. As I got closer to the door I could tell the other figure was Grayson. I slowly slid the sliding door open drawing their attention to me.

"I'm I interrupting something?" I asked shyly as I walked out.

"No, we were just talking about the meeting today." Ethan said as he pulled into his side.

"I'm so sorry about that." I spoke feeling bad for basically ruining the meeting.

"Don't be that was highly unprofessional of Mr.Moreau. The Jacks have agreed that after today we are cutting all tie with Moreau Enterprises. Our companies' reputations would be ruined if we worked with pedophiles like Moreau." Grayson spoke watching the streets of Paris.

"Thank you." I said looking at the twins.

"Go put your shoes on and a pair of jeans. I want to take you somewhere." Ethan leaned down and spoke in my ear.

I nodded and walked back into Ethan's room. I slipped on a pair of ripped jeans that I had in Ethan's room and a pair of brown booties. After I changed I sat on the bed and waited for Ethan to finish his conversation. Soon Ethan's large figure slipped into the room.

"You ready?" He asked as he grabbed his wallet and phone.

"Whenever you are." I could tell he's thinking about something. He doesn't talk a lot when he's upset or thinking about something.

We walked out of his room and took the elevator down to the lobby. As we walked out of the building I intertwined our fingers. We kept walking and Ethan stayed quiet. He has to have something on his mind. We kept walking until I saw the Eiffel Tower come into view. It was all lit up at night. I smiled as we walked closer to it. We finally made our way to a grassy area that was facing the huge monument.

"Ethan this is beautiful." I smiled as I sat down beside him.

"Only for you." A small smile crept onto his lips.

We sat together with Ethan's arm around me and watched the tower glow. At that moment I had never felt so close to Ethan. I felt like we were one, a team that could never be broken.

"Do you remember when we were 18 you told me about that feeling of drowning and that you needed a lifeguard to save you?" He asked still looking at the vast monument.

"Yeah that was a rough patch in my life. I honestly thought you were the lifeguard I had been hoping for." I smiled about 18 years old me.

"Before you walked back into my life I felt like I was drowning. I was not happy and a straight up asshole. Grace you are my lifeguard. You saved me from my serious and bitter self. I am so happy with you and I want you to be mine. Grace, will you be my girlfriend?" He turned to me and asked making my heart melt.

"Of course Ethan." I smiled and leaned in. His soft lips gently met mine.

At that moment it was Ethan and I. There was no Dolan Enterprises, no assistants, not even Paris could be seen by us at that moment. There is not a doubt in my mind that I love Ethan Grant Dolan. He is my lifeguard and my saving grace.

Ethan's POV

At that moment it was Grace and I. There was no Dolan Enterprises, no assistants, not even Paris could be seen by us at that moment. There is not a doubt in my mind that I love Cooper Grace Foster. She is my lifeguard and my saving Grace.

The End

A/N
Hey guys so that's the end of Lifeguard. I hope you enjoyed it. There is an epilogue so stay tuned for that. Thank you for being patient with me. I've been slammed with school lately so I've had no time to write. Thank you for all the support. I love you all.💕
-Kara💕