S I X

Ethan's POV

I squinted and groaned as the sun shone over the trees. I opened my eyes and realized that Grace and I fell asleep on the hay bales last night. I smiled as I looked over at the beauty that was asleep on my chest. I think I'm hardcore falling for her. I sat up before picking her up to take her off the bale. As I carried her off the bales she started to wake up.

"Good morning beautiful." I smiled and looked down at her.

"Good morning." She yawned and buried her face into my chest.

"We fell asleep on the hay bales last night." I laughed as I walked to the car.

"Jordan is going to kill me." I felt her giggle against my chest.

I giggled at her being cute. We got to the truck and Grace got out of my arms. I opened the door for her and she hopped inside. I smiled and leaned on the door.

"Do you want to go get breakfast?" I asked her while she put her seatbelt on.

"Sure. Where though?" She asked smiling.

"We'll drive around until we find somewhere." Her smile can make smile.

"Ok, let's go then." She smiled and reached to close her door.

I giggled at her and stood up. I closed her door before running to the driver's side. I got in and started driving away from the hay field. I placed my hand on Grace's thigh while we drove to breakfast. After around 20 minutes of driving Grace pointed out an IHOP. I pulled in and parked before getting out. We walked into IHOP with our fingers intertwined. We were seated at a small booth by the window. Soon a girl around our age came by to take our order.

"Hey, I'm Allison do you guys know what you would like to get to drink?" She asked keeping her eyes on me.

"I'll have a water." Grace spoke up making Allison turn her attention to her.

"Same." I looked at Grace.

"Ok two glasses of water. I'll be right back with those." Allison said looking up at me and running her hand up my shoulder as she walked away.

"Well ok then." Grace chuckled awkwardly.

"I get so awkward when stuff like that happens." I laughed.

"Watch this." Grace said when she saw Allison walking back to our table.

"Ok here are your waters. What can I get you guys to eat?" Allison bent down to the point where you could see her cleavage. It made me really uncomfortable.

"Yes, my boyfriend would like the Original Full Stack pancakes and I would like the blueberry pancakes." Grace said emphasizing the word "boyfriend".

"Oh yes ma'am those will be out in a little bit." Allison quickly picked up our menus and walked away.

"Fly away little bird." Grace laughed taking a drink of her water.

"Boyfriend huh?" I asked laughing.

"If I recall correctly someone called me their girlfriend last night. I think it was Grayson." Grace said sarcastically.

"Haha very funny." I laughed and rolled my eyes.

We talked and joked around until Allison brought us our food. She bent down to where I could see her cleavage again.

"Sweetheart your twins are trying to escape. I would get that fixed if I was you." Grace said no emotion. I tried to hold in my laugh.

"I think my shirt is fine the way it is." Allison grabbed Grace's plate and slid it towards her.

"Fine as in trying to seduce my boyfriend with it. Sorry hun but I'm already all he can handle." Grace gave her an evil smirk.

"Thank you for dining with us today." Allison said as she wrote up our tab and smacked it on the table.

The moment Allison walked away Grace started laughing. I couldn't help but laugh. Grace is honestly the funniest person I've ever met.

"Well, that worked." I laughed as I poured syrup on my pancakes.

"I could tell she made you uncomfortable and she pissed me off." Grace laughed.

"Thank you." I looked at the beauty sitting across from me.

"It's the least I could do after last night." Her expression dropped as soon as she thought about last night.

"Hey let's be happy." I grabbed her hand from across the table.

"Thank you." She smiled and continued eating.

We ate our pancakes and walked up to the entrance to pay. I paid and Grace led us out to my truck. I smiled as she got in. I got in and started to drive back to Grace's apartment. I laughed as Grace kept taking pictures of me. She also kept recording me on her snapchat. The ride back to her place was filled with laughs and giggles.

 The ride back to her place was filled with laughs and giggles

❤️ 💬
321 Likes
@gracefoster my cruising buddy @ethandolan

@jordanstewart where have you two been

@graysondolan for real tho^

"Are you ok?" I asked when we reached the door to her and Jordan's apartment.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I just need to get out of these clothes." She laughed looking down at her outfit from dinner last night.

"Ok, I'll see you later." I leaned in and kissed her soft lips.

"Bye E." She blushed before walking into her apartment.

"Bye Grace." I smiled as she disappeared behind the door.

I took a deep breath as I walked back to my truck. I got in and started to drive back home. While I drove back home I thought about Grace. How could her father call her the names that he called her last night? How could her father suddenly change out of the blue? What was her mom like? I was broke out of my trance when I pulled up to my house. I sighed as I got out of my truck and walked into the garage. I walked into a quiet house. I was walking upstairs when I heard someone call my name.

"Come here Ethan." My father called from his huge office.

"Yes, sir?" I said as I walked in.

"Where have you been? Your brother came back to the house alone last night." My father said looking up from his paper work.

"Grace and I spent the night on the hay bales." I said looking down at my feet.

"What have I told you about going there? You know how bad that would make us look if someone was to catch you out there." My dad scolded making me roll my eyes.

"Yes, sir." I said before truning to walk out of his office.

"Have you told Grace who you really are yet?" My dad spoke making me stop dead in my tracks.

"No, sir." I said looking down.

"I would do that if I was you." He spoke before I walked out of my fathers office.

What am I going to tell her? Will she hate me for it?