T E N

Grace's POV

I groaned as my alarm clock rang through my room. I snoozed for 5 minutes before I pulled myself out of bed. I walked into my bathroom and started my shower. I slipped off my pajamas and started to wash my hair. After I finished my shower I started to do my morning routine. After I did my routine I started on my hair. I dried my hair and straightened it. I put on some light yet visible makeup before walking back into my room to find an outfit for today. I finally settled for this outfit.

I slipped on my heels and grabbed my Michael Kors bag before walking out of my room

I slipped on my heels and grabbed my Michael Kors bag before walking out of my room. My heels clicked as I walked to the door.

"Bye G." Jordan yelled from her bathroom. She must've heard my heels.

"Bye Jo." I yelled while grabbing my keys.

I walked downstairs and took the elevator to the lobby. I walked through the lobby and out to the parking garage. I walked up to and opened my car that the Jack's got me for Christmas.

 I walked up to and opened my car that the Jack's got me for Christmas

I got in my car and started to drive to Starbucks. When I got to Starbucks I parked and walked in.

"Good morning Grace your usual?" The barista spoke. Basically, everyone knows me here because I'm in here every day getting the Jacks' coffee.

I paid for my order. I waited for about five minutes until they called me.

"A Venti vanilla sweet cream cold brew (Johnson), Venti caramel macchiato with almond milk (Gilinsky), and a Venti low-fat iced vanilla latte (me). For Grace Foster." A guy called and handed me a drink carrier.

I told him thank you before walking out to my rover. I sat our drinks in the passenger seat and drove away from Starbucks. I fought New York traffic while I drove to the Jacks building. After 10 minutes I finally pulled up to the tall, cylinder, and white building. I parked in my spot in the parking garage. Another perk of being the CEOs' assistant, I never have to fight for parking. I grabbed the coffee and my purse before getting out. I walked through the entrance that is attached to the parking garage. As I walked through the building the other employees said hello or good morning. I took the elevator to the top floor where mine and the Jacks' offices were.